Condom preference : Swingers Discussion 514971011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexCondom preference
TOPIC: Condom preference
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mischief, I like! Hopefully they will send a sample along with the info requested.

Hunt, That sounds like a good question to discuss with your doctor.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
"Semi sweet to lightly astringent to taste. With natural botanical anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-infections, antiseptic antioxidant, anti-bacteria and germicidal properties."

I sent them a professional request for information. I highly suspect they are using an essential oil.. but that doesn't jive with Latex, unless it's in low concentrations. These natural chemicals are antiseptics. Thymol, eugenol, there are lots of others. I don't buy the anti-std effect.

If it gets into you (woman or man rectally) it's yours. I want to see some data of "in vivo" testing. That is, in the body. "in Vitro" in glass testing doesn't correspond to actual use.

The bottom line? If you like it.. Then cool.

smiles.

Mischief.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Thanks Mischief, I've always let the male decide if he wants to bring the condoms made with spermicide cause I use the Slic plus either way. I'll have to re-think the spermicide condoms now. *smiles* It gives me the control and added protection wherever I apply it. I have read somewhere that spermicides were damaging to the delicate lining inside females.

Slic Plus is made here in the DFW area and almost every club or event I have attended has it on hand. They even came to one of my CTS parties in Lampasas and handed out several 4oz bottles to swingers to sample and give feedback last year. Use it the same as any lubricant and it feels exceptionally yummy! Great for oral too. I have not had any problems with using it and everyone I've asked raves about it. Nothing like word of mouth advertisement. I have the Juniper Breeze, Cucumber Melon, Plain, and Vanilla scented.

You can look up Slic plus at SlicPlus.co m if you want to check it out.

Mischief, I'd love for you to look it up sometime and tell me what you think... Pros and cons...

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
"Magnums and Trojans with Spermacide almost anywhere."

You do NOT want to use spermicide unless you are preventing pregnancy. Spermicide increases the possible transmission of HIV. Spermicide breaks down cell walls making it easier for viruses to penetrate.

Those numbing condoms are for guys with short triggers. There is a HUGE problem though. It numbs the chick also. Products like Detain, Prolong...etc.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I prefer Lifestyles or an occasional flavored one for oral. I always keep an ample supply of a variety on hand. The regular Lifestyles are thin, tasteless, and doesn't have that powdered dry feeling so that's my preference for oral.

The majority of my male playmates use Magnum for penetration (: I like them because they are thicker. You can buy Magnums and Trojans with Spermacide almost anywhere. If they need something bigger, they better bring a bunch or go away frustrated. I'm not real fond of colored ones. A purple or green cock does NOT turn me on and they are too cheap to be trusted for penetration.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
the Mr here use to have issues with condoms as far as no feeling but we tried kimono micro thins and they were ok but kept breaking during testing (with spouse) so we complained to the manufacturer. they sent Kimono Micro thin large and they have been the best ones we have ever tried.. now that is all he uses.

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
"you want to try different condoms get the sheepskin ones that provide a better penetration"

Correction. Sheepskin condoms provide NO protection against HIV and other viruses. They work well for some things..but they have no place in the ls.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
sheepskin offers no protection from STD's. The only one I would use sheepskins with is my spouse.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
"Jay has some camouglage ones! " That's so you can't see him cumming.......

Warren MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
Yeah I'm with mischief. Don't spend your money on shit like ticklers, spend extra on ones that are more quality as in they don't break. We stick with Trojans. Jay likes the colored ones haha. But no, I personally can't feel ticklers. If I need more filling I'll either get a dildo or another cock, I don't think gee maybe a tickler condom would help lmao. Shell

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
TOPIC: Condom preference