Condom preference : Swingers Discussion 51497101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexCondom preference
TOPIC: Condom preference
Created by: hondito The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Magnum XL, thats my choice

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(28 posts)
You are correct, but it is certainly noticed when you hear him say ummm sorry but I think its inside you. Now thats one way to kill the mood lmao.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Trojan makes MAGNUM in large and XL (& others). Both will slip down and need to be monitored or just left our of the equation. Any condom might need replacing a few times during an engagement - from experience - and if it slips off inside the, ummmm, cunt it will never be noticed (blush). Some have latesx sensitivities, tust the need for a polyurethane substitute for the tried and true latex. The active woman needs her hubby to fluff, watch the roll-down and his burn to feel the real deal. Latex is the best for making the barrier.

BC

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Magnums are great...but a man must be ummm, well how do I say this. You have to have a big cock in order to use them properly lmao. There, I said it! Haha. And if you weren't blessed in that area Trojans work fantastically.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
The last couple we played with, it slipped off. Thats always nice, being in the dark with a new play partner fishing for the condom. SNAP. PLEASE GENTLEMEN: IF YOU DO NOT NEED MAGNUMS DO NOT GET MAGNUMS lol. Shit, only Magnum men need them ha.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
this was a few years ago when we were in our 40's. He was about our age vicki was real disappointed

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(45 posts)
That's a really bad sign. Coming from just putting the condom on. It means he has NO staying power at all. I assume they were in your age range? An older guy with that quick of a trigger is no lay at all.

"no oral sex on femaile unless dental dam used or condom cut into a square over crotch area."

I assume you also only get BJs with a condom on? I wouldn't be playing with you either. There is no purpose to oral sex wrapped with latex. I use condoms for penetration vaginally/anally. I have yet to find a reason to wrap up for oral sex.

I also assume you use nitrile gloves for finger work.

My experience has shown me that condoms upon penetration vaginally/anally is enough to prevent most everything preventable that way.

Have you really thought this through? There are plenty of GERMS transferable by the front of the body on males with condoms to females. In other words, you are not really safe. That's because there is NO SUCH THING AS SAFE SEX. There is only safer sex.

Mischief.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
yes he was so ready to go that, when he started to put it on he started to shoot.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(45 posts)
The dude came from putting a condom on?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
We know what you are talking about. We met a couple with the understanding we would use condoms. We met had a few drinks and we up to the room. we had 1 king bed so I could see what was going on. The lady and I precede to our fun and the guy and my wife were starting also. After a while we decided to do it and she put the condom on me. We started to get off when I heard my wife say NO not with out a condom. I was in the middle of cumming my self along with my partner but i looked over and he was trying to mount but vicki pushed him away. He started to put the rubber on but started cumming, he cam all over Vicki's legs. Well carol and I finished, but it ruined the evening. Vicki never did get off till we got home, Carol called the next morning and said they were sorry. She was a good sex partner but we decided not to try him again. I don't know why people can not follow rules that all agreed upon just hours early.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(45 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: Condom preference