Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex Condom apathy and erection issues - pet peeve
TOPIC: Condom apathy and erection issues - pet peeve
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i thought condoms were always required.

At least they are for us.

Only oral sex is exempt. I can't cum wearing a comdon with oral sex.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I hate condoms. I totally hate condoms. Condoms suck. And I wear a condom every single time I have sex outside my primary relationship. Every time, no exceptions. I have had three unprotected sexual partners in the last 20 years, and they were each a primary relationship with STD testing having been performed prior to taking that next step.

One tip, so to speak, for helping tranmit better sensation when wearing a condom, is to put a little drop of lube in the reservoir of the condom before putting it on. It gets the cock head nice and slick. Also, Inspirals really do help, too. My personal preference, though, is the Kimono extra thin condom. Good stuff.

Melrose MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Pleeze:

That's the best line for a guy to use if the lady says.. "You don't need a condom".

I last longer with one on.

No Chick will argue with that.

Still waiting for Caretakers condom samplers.. ;)

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
You guys are too nice. I just think like a health care provider and I act like. Decisively. There are points when I don't negotiate. These are examples of some of them. Would enjoy meeting you folks too.

I may get up to Pa for another MG. The last one was a blast.

Mischief off to the Trapeze in hotlanta tomorrow night

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Smile:

So what did he say to that? I'm sure he wasn't pleased... It meant he had to wear a condom....

Shaking head.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
"what is with the couples saying the get checked or get tested? we where with one couple and they said the get checked every so offen but dont some infections not show right away. and also do all stds comeup in blood tests?"

Here is the reality we all must face, if we play. There is NO way to insure the folks you are playing with are DD free. Why? Because once they have sex with someone the last test is inaccurate.

The best defense is to look at what you are playing with for signs of problems. small sores, warts, other things like smell in women and an enlarged urethra (pee hole) in men. IF anything seems out of line...simply stop playing.

Have a "safe word". Something like mentioning a specific color or that sort of thing. It's a red light to your partner that something is really wrong and you want to get out of there NOW. "I should have worn that RED dress." Or I have a pair of Blue panties that are really hot. Excuse yourself, get up and get dressed.

Simply, tell the folks that you have changed your minds about playing and leave the bedroom with clothing in hand. This is why you should always keep all of your stuff in one place. Any loose things like watches I put in my shoes. Do not explain more. It will only make it worse. You have already said enough. Do not engage them. Just leave.

I have done that more than once for various reasons.. One time a couple used her as bait to get me to "do" her. Problem. It was a one way..and worst than that!!! She was looking at HIM the whole time. I lasted about 5 minutes. I didn't say a word and got up and left. She found me 10 minutes later in the bathroom playing humpty-bump with another chick. LOL.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Actually, there has never been a documented and proven case of HIV transmitted by a licensed tattoo shop in America. Hep, sure, if they're not taking the precautions they should. What Mischief said about viral particles is entirely true...it takes 2 full drippy drops of blood to transmit the virus AND it cannot survive outside the body for more than a few minutes at most. There simply isn't enough blood produced for transmission. Not that hard to protect yourself from this one...it's hep you gotta be worried about

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(645 posts)
Ah, yes, I'm still scared of Mischief! LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Regarding condom removal...

I once did a small gang bang with my Dom. He kept his hand right at my vagina the entire time. He asked me later if I knew why? Sure, to make sure they didn't take the condom off. ;) He was experienced and knew how to keep me safe.

Regarding someone removing a condom during play. I suspect I would launch him across the room with my feet upon discovery. Hell, I might F*** with them. I might tell them I was concerned about a possible beginning of a herpes outbreak.. That's why I insisted on the condom..but because they removed it.. They were on their own...LOL... Actually, I like that one. I'll have to keep that one in my back pocket. or maybe another viral thingee...like HPV...

This is a very selfish person. I would make sure there was some way to make sure other women found out about him..

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
"takes one Cell of HIV to infect someone"

Actually that's not true. HIV is not that infectious. It takes a large number of infected cells to cause someone to contract HIV.

Hep-b on the other hand is HUGELY infectious. Here's the story.

If you put one drop of HIV tainted blood in a bath tub...you will not get it. If you put one drop of Hep-B tainted blood in a tub..you will most certainly get it. Hep-C doesn't appear to be sexually transmitted at all. It's blood to blood.

So, get your hep-B shots.

I would have not done that guy who got pissed when the condom was produced. It proved that he was VERY selfish and gave not one wit about any other female in his life...including his wife if he had one. I don't expect Major love..but the simple respect of one for another...that's another story.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 74   End
TOPIC: Condom apathy and erection issues - pet peeve