Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex Condom apathy and erection issues - pet peeve
TOPIC: Condom apathy and erection issues - pet peeve
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can remember when all condoms were non lubricatedand can also rememeber sheepskin condoms yes that is correct I said sheep skin condoms which were supposed to be actual sheep skin. Also once had an oldtimer tellme (before i was an old timer) that he used a silk hanky all the time for that purpose . Said u jerked it out of the woman as soon as u got off. iIasked if it was supposed to prevent v.d. he replyed he didn,t know the primary purpose he used them was to prevent pregnacy.

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
cplluv-I haven't used condoms since my teen yrs! I haven't heard of non lubricated. Tell me more :)

Springfield MA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
STD's are scary. Many people have one and don't even realize it. I myself, have a reaction to the spermizide on the condoms, which makes using them irritating to say the least. Hence, one of the reasons we are soft swap. As to my husband, he is like most men and hates the feeling of a condom. He used them when single, but loves going bareback now that he's married. We have played with full swaps. 99% of those that we played with had no bareback rules. Condoms a must! Even when they knew we were soft swap, they still brought some along...just in case. Impressed the hell out of us!

Springfield MA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Yep, thats how men we know learned, erection training so to speak. Its a fact, if you aren't used to wearing a condom you probably aren't going to like it. Men don't like them, women don't particularly like them...but they are a protection method that is essential to most so you have to get used to them. I have had more than one man tell me that they trained their cock by wearing one even with their own wife for like a month...according to them this is effective.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Yes Poly they would probably slip off someone who was too small for it. The other thing you have watch out for, iis to withdraw after comming. As the penis shrinks it can become loose enough to spill out the cum that it is containing.

So you can tell if the guy your with realy cares about your desire to use condoms is if he withdraws fairy soon after cumming. Removes the condom and cleans up. Isn't this swing edicate 101. . LOL DOug

Graceham MD
Username hidden
(110 posts)
Used to have that problem, loosing an erection when using a condom. But there is a solution. This is true, and I'm not braging. But I discovered that condome DO come in different sizes, and the average condom was just too small. Using the magnums, or X-Large I don't have that problem. The standard condoms were just too tight and I didn't feel any friction from the pussy, and it was just uncomfortable. So try the larger condome, it makes a difference. Doug

Graceham MD
Username hidden
(110 posts)
Welcum to the forums Naughty

I had that happen to me one time. NEVER AGAIN! It was no different than being raped and I was traumatized over it. He said the condom was causing him erection issues so he just took it off. I yelled my ass off at him all the way to my car and was quite verbal as we passed by the front desk to make sure I embarrassed his ass. I told him his selfishness was a huge problem cause he violated my rules on condom use and potentially endangered me.

Sure enough he couldn't remember when he was last tested, but admitted that over a year had passed. He didn't feel guilty in the least. I told him I expected him to pay all my medical expenses due to selfishness and lack of respect or I would report him to his company. I had my doctor test me a few days later, but he could only do the blood work at the time since not enough time had past. I had to wait a little longer to be retested vaginally so he had to pay twice, including my gas. I was lucky to have not caught anything, but he wasn't as lucky as he thought. The more I thought about what he did the madder I got...

He was a biochemist and met me at a company paid hotel room during work hours. He ordered champagne and strawberries through room service on the company tab. I contacted his employer after getting the test out of the way... They didn't like that he used company time and expenses for personal business. I repeated what he said to his boss about him working at the time, and having difficulties with a certain formula that they had a deadline on that same day when his boss called to see how progress on the formula was going. The formula issue had already been solved, but he withheld that piece of info. Poor selfish jerk! He doesn't work there anymore. Payback is a bitch!

I never told him the test results. Figured he needed to get checked and pay again if he wanted the answer.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
My neighbor is pissed at me for her own stupidity. She broke up with one of my friends that she met at my house and borrowed to start dating NON exclusively. She blamed me that she now has to go get STD tested. Said I should have warned her he wanted a female to do him with a strap-on and that he liked the taste of his own cum cause that's just "sick"!

I told her just cause he had fantasies and talked about them does not make him bi. I've never seen him carry out his fantasy and as far as I know... it's just sex talk. Then I reminded her that she chose NOT to use condoms so her needing to be tested was from her own choices and has nadda to do with me. She has always known I advocate for condom use and I've told her several times she should since she dates a lot of different males.

She said had I informed her of his "sick" fantasies she would have used condoms with him. Yeah right! She is how old? 30 something??? She needs to look in the mirror before blaming others for her choices. Knowing her the way I do... I bet after she get tested she'll continue to not use condoms. She already told me she has a new boyfriend and they do not practice safe sex. Said he had no sick fantasies so he is safe.

Geesh! Place your anger where it belongs hunny! I use condoms and test frequently just in case to ensure I am clean. I don't fear getting tested.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Condoms are a must no if's and's or buts and the people that choose not to use them are playing roulette....remember the hair product commercial "and she told two friends and she told two friends and so on"

While we have had many males complain about them and even try not to use them my hubby swears there is very little difference. If that is not the case, then some guys can use the added benefit of not being as sensitive so they can finish the job:)

We have had enough males with performance issues to write a friggin book and put little creedence in it being the condoms. My husband has never once had it with me or anyone we swing with. We think it has more to do with performance anxiety or another guy in the rooom syndrome. Now it is one of the first questions we ask and it still happens from time to time. Seems like if they had half a clue they would take the little blue pill and have a hell of a night.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(50 posts)
I luckily haven't had that problem recently, but I did when I was younger before I met my husband. The only condom related issue I have had lately is misplacement. I got in a situation earlier this week and unfortunately found out after my pants were down that the friggin thing had slipped out of my bag. But both my husband agree there is NO penetration without protection, period. I have had a few issues with my roommate (shes a lesbian) with using a condom on me when she goes down on me because she hates it but I just don't want to risk it ya know? At least my current complement to my love life is experienced and old enough to understand the condom rule. But I agree - it is frustrating when people don't seem to get it when we say protection we mean it..

New York Mills NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 74   End
TOPIC: Condom apathy and erection issues - pet peeve