Condom apathy and erection issues - pet peeve : Swingers Discussion 1054431011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexCondom apathy and erection issues - pet peeve
TOPIC: Condom apathy and erection issues - pet peeve
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG Ms. She,......if you own an RV then you need to go on a trip to TEXAS....just sayin.................

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hellz no, we go out on our friends :)

We have been looking around for an RV. That is our next purchase. More than likely next year though. We want to see what is out there. So far we like the Chateau 31A

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Oh,, please,, don't go there! lol - You guys brought the boat out early this year uh?

Plans of buying a runabout even went out the window for the next cpl months with the addition of Boo's XJ, and my 1100 (GSX-R) this past month.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Ugh, Hopefully the storm wont be as bad as they say. I can see black clouds coming over Sunrise mountain right now. So much for going out on the lake later on tonight.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
She....

We're on a flood plain so we're bracing for it unfortunately; and the thunder is really rolling down our valley at the moment...

Coy - whatever you do, don't take my comments personally, unless it hits home. Then, by all means, be our guest to get in a huff.. It's previous comments that were made that make you shake your head and laugh at; as you stated.

Someone stated obnoxious in another thread.. IMO, the better word, would be appalling..

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Only 14? pffft mine are 19 years apart. The best oops, OMFG ,oh shit my parents are going to kill me thing that ever happened to me :)

(Are you getting the storm yet? We heard it was going to be bad)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I'm sorry folks,, But I'm fired up and I'm trying to be tactful here...

There is 14yrs difference between our daughter and son, and we never think or regret as either of them being an "OOpppss" (still not finger pointing, but I'm about to).. Sorry, but that shit fires me up to no end. We consider our daughter's - the youngest- friends even as "our kids" so when a single makes an asinine comment like that, we're assuming they have no clue what it's like to be true "Parents" on a 24/7 basis.

Taking responsibility for the actions of a night of lust, is commendable, but to relate it to a disease? Let me tell you, there would be some very physical repercussions to anyone that ever said, did, or implied that to anyone I knew.... Put that in your savings account for a rainy day...

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Doing that as we speak Shelikes.. I think it's going to get flooded (rain in pa) here real soon so I'm jumping ship (no pun intended! - lol)

Fatherhood is like an std - Oh man, I could elaborate there but I'll keep my cool....

If you're a "natural", in the style, you know the consequences and have taken the precautions or just by simply design/nature. There is fetishes in that niche and we understand that. Both Boo and I have our thoughts on this and it would probably start a very heated argument if we posted what we think.

Fatherhood, is a piss-poor statement... It's parenthood that should be the correct terminology. It takes 2,, the problem is, it can involve 4...... plus one...

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
I think I'm going to go over under my rock and control myself here.....

Please get out from under that rock.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"Unwanted fatherhood" does not equal "unwanted pregnancy". Sure, I did not want her to get pregnant but she did. I stepped up to the plate and pay my bills and see my son on a regular basis (almost 50% of the time I have him). So it needs to be distinguished between unwanted fatherhood (who doesn't want the kid) and unwanted pregnancy (wherein the father mut be happy). Unwanted fatherhood is equivalent to an STD as he is just an asshole. Unwanted preganancy is considered "oops" but he gets on with life and takes on responsibilities.

Hoboken NJ
Username hidden
(957 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 74   End
TOPIC: Condom apathy and erection issues - pet peeve