Condom apathy and erection issues - pet peeve : Swingers Discussion 105443101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexCondom apathy and erection issues - pet peeve
TOPIC: Condom apathy and erection issues - pet peeve
Created by: sensuoustexasraven
Original Starting post for this thread:
Lately I’ve come across several situations where swinging males are all into me until I pull out my condom bag. I sometimes feel like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman when she tells Richard Gere to “Pick one! I've got red, I've got green, I've got yellow. I'm out of purple, but I do have one Gold Circle Coin left. The condom of champions. The one and only, nothing is getting through this sucker. What do you say?” *chuckles* I often see the disappointed look in their eyes of "Damn! She really IS gonna make me wear a condom". I try to make it as enticing as possible by using different techniques when putting it on, which usually starts out with positive reactions. The problem seems to settle in when I momentarily stop to change positions. Once the erection issues arise no amount of patience/talent on my part seems to makes a difference for very long unless the male can overcome.

Personally, I hate condoms for many reasons, but that does not make me stupid. It simply makes me more understanding that for some… condoms are problematic. I've gotten so accustomed to males (more often married than swingles) not being able to maintain an erection when wearing a condom that the idea of having an orgasm from penetration seems to have flown out the window more often than I care to admit. BTW, the nillas I date don’t seem to have a problem with the use of condoms.

I’m actually one of a rare few that I personally know that is insistent about safe sex practices. It sucks! In multiple situations I’ve noticed that males often move on quickly to the females that don’t require condoms. The risk seems to be non existent in their heads. STUPID PEOPLE!! It doesn't affect my self esteem when they can't perform or aren’t interested when a condom is required. That’s their issue, but it has its too frequent frustrating moments knowing I’m gonna be left hanging. I’ve gotten to the point that I expect it which is why I am commenting on this pet peeve. I’ve busted guys trying to fool me by pulling off the condom at the last moment, but I ALWAYS double check before any penetration occurs. Last time it happened wifey was in on it which surprised me. I’m quite loud when outing someone for deceptive practices. LoL! I’ve had some ask if they can go without due to the problem, but I’d rather NOT!!! I had one male ask me that if I went out with him again would I make him wear another condom since we’ve already done that. WTF kind of question is that? He didn’t like my answer.

I tell people upfront that condoms are non-negotiable, but I get the impression that many think those are merely meaningless words. Why is safe sex so unpopular or not practiced more frequently where I live? Is there any one else facing the same issues as I am? Luckily I have a talented and well-hung soul mate that can go the distance in making sure I am satisfied. He’s the only one I can trust to enjoy bareback with.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Problem is this. Keep in mind I worked for a county health department in Michigan. YOUR NOT HAVING SAFE SEX! Just because the "media" makes you believe you are it isn't true. Many stds are transmitted from skin on skin. You know those balls that slap against your taint?. And sorry bi ladies, your not wearing a condom while having sex with HIS wife? You ARE having sex with him. Whatever you were attempting to avoid you now have anyway. Use your head. A couple doesn't use protection. They will BOTH have whatever. Having sex with one of them means you're having sex with both. I suggest you study the CDC website and not what everyone "believes". Enjoy the sex. If you're afraid. ..your in the wrong lifestyle.

Grant MI
Username hidden
(12 posts)
<span style="color:#FF0000"><strong>We insist on condoms for penetration.</strong></span><strong> <span style="color:#FF0000">Only one person has ever complained . . . . his loss.</span></strong>

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I always use condoms and that's something I always make clear before meeting with someone. That sure avoids akward moments. Good Luck.

Hollywood CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We both hate them.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Kinda for us too.

Thankfully Mrs. VA really enjoys watching me with other women, so she'll kinda get off on that. I still need to take care of business when we get home...

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19823 posts)
when this happens i usually join in with hubby and the other woman.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2072 posts)
What do you do when this happens? Go find a book and start reading? Join in with the other two people??

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Mrs. VA is tired of sitting with Mr. LimpNoodle watching me and the other woman fuck our brains out.

i have had alot of nites like that too

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2072 posts)
"we find a great and fun couple to play with and I can't maintain my erection while the wife and other male keep having all the fun"

We do not play with "newbie" couples for this reason. Mrs. VA is tired of sitting with Mr. LimpNoodle watching me and the other woman fuck our brains out.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19823 posts)
We are working on it , believe me!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 74   End
TOPIC: Condom apathy and erection issues - pet peeve