Condom Recommendations : Swingers Discussion 1864361027
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexCondom Recommendations
TOPIC: Condom Recommendations
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   27 to 29 of 29 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have found the following through our experience:

The Mrs. has a latex sensitivity. This generally allowed only polyurethane - which are AWFUL. I've worn them - they have less stretchiness and poor sensation transfer. Guys hate wearing them. Since then, polyisoprene has come along (Trojan "Skyn") which is WAY better - feels like latex. A bit expensive - but come on - are we really gonna skimp on $2 when faced with a hot chick you wanna fuck?

My preference is definitely Trojan Magnum Ecstasy. They are "roomy" at the business end which (if you put a small shot of lube in) allows for some friction on the guy, not just the girl, which hugely improves sensation and prevents you from feeling like your fucking while on codeine or something.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20246 posts)
Thanks very much for the input! :)

Federal Way WA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Mr.DE and I have not needed condoms between us for years. So, now we need to determine some favorites as we start to play with others. While I appreciate that there are always individual preferences, does anyone have some recommendations or favorite condoms for play? I'm open to recommendations for latex, non-latex, male condoms, female condoms, and dental dams.

A quick "Why I like this best" might help us better determine whether we should try a particular recommendation. Thanks in advance for your help!

Mrs.DE

Federal Way WA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   27 to 29 of 29 
TOPIC: Condom Recommendations