Condom Recommendations : Swingers Discussion 1864361021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexCondom Recommendations
TOPIC: Condom Recommendations
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey KurtEZ1, we have a few female condoms and Mr.DE says that he also likes them better. We have not tried them with a playmate yet, but are definitely keeping them around as an option.

And I agree, vabeachcouple33, that the visual is a bit bizarre. Still, so is a male condom on a penis; we are just more accustomed to that weird visual. ;-)

Thanks very much, savandwin, on the notes on lubricants. We have to be mindful about lubes, not just for the condoms, but also for our toy collection, and it is always important to keep those concerns at the forefront of our minds!

Thanks for the note on Trojan Supra, ncwv. I like the detail that you included about the condoms; that really helps. They sound like something to keep on hand (if not an option for Mr.DE).

Mrs.DE

Federal Way WA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
The male half here but I can speak for both of us. We prefer Trojan Supra. They are non latex polyurethane condoms. To me they transmit heat better than latex and feel thinner. I am average in both length and girth. I'd estimate that they would be fine for up to 7.5 inches in length however those above average in girth will have issues as they don't stretch at all. Also we've never heard of anyone having a reaction to polyurethane (some have issues with the lube though).

Morrison CO
Username hidden
(351 posts)
Just a little FYI on lubricants

If you use a separate lubricant, be sure to use one that's water-based and made for this purpose. Read the label carefully before applying .If you're not sure which to choose, ask your pharmacist.

Never use a lubricant that contains oils, fats, or greases such as petroleum-based jelly (like Vaseline brand), baby oil or lotion, hand or body lotions, cooking shortenings, or oily cosmetics like cold cream. They can seriously weaken latex, causing a condom to tear easily.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5351 posts)
We actually bought some female condoms at Wal Mart. We've only experimented with them a little bit. The Mrs. and a friend used one and he seemed to be fine with it. I think the visual of one sticking out of a vagina is just weird though.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19096 posts)
Trojan Magnum XLs for me.

But, I prefer is the lady will don a female condom. Much better sensation for me, but they are only available mail order and are made of latex.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Thanks very much for the recommendations! While neither of us suffer a latex allergy, we cannot assume that no one else does and want to prepare for that eventuality. Also, Mr.DE also has the need for "extra room" and it is good to know about those options.

Federal Way WA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
We have found the following through our experience:

The Mrs. has a latex sensitivity. This generally allowed only polyurethane - which are AWFUL. I've worn them - they have less stretchiness and poor sensation transfer. Guys hate wearing them. Since then, polyisoprene has come along (Trojan "Skyn") which is WAY better - feels like latex. A bit expensive - but come on - are we really gonna skimp on $2 when faced with a hot chick you wanna fuck?

My preference is definitely Trojan Magnum Ecstasy. They are "roomy" at the business end which (if you put a small shot of lube in) allows for some friction on the guy, not just the girl, which hugely improves sensation and prevents you from feeling like your fucking while on codeine or something.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19096 posts)
Thanks very much for the input! :)

Federal Way WA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Mr.DE and I have not needed condoms between us for years. So, now we need to determine some favorites as we start to play with others. While I appreciate that there are always individual preferences, does anyone have some recommendations or favorite condoms for play? I'm open to recommendations for latex, non-latex, male condoms, female condoms, and dental dams.

A quick "Why I like this best" might help us better determine whether we should try a particular recommendation. Thanks in advance for your help!

Mrs.DE

Federal Way WA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
TOPIC: Condom Recommendations