Condom Recommendations : Swingers Discussion 1864361011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexCondom Recommendations
TOPIC: Condom Recommendations
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ooh, just read a few more posts, didn't see the "needs the extra room" bit, as kimono are Japanese they do tend to fit the normal to thin range. I read a review that said their "large" also translates to a little longer, not necessarily wider. Still, if you get a chance to try one, I certainly would just in case they do fit.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Ooh, just read a few more posts, didn't see the "needs the extra room" bit, as kimono are Japanese they do tend to fit the normal to thin range. I read a review that said their "large" also translates to a little longer, not necessarily wider. Still, if you get a chance to try one, I certainly would just in case they do fit.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
As CT mentioned, several sites offer assortment packs. As before getting into the LS Mr. Doc and I hadn't used condoms in ages we figured to try a "thins" assortment. We both have found Kimono micro thin to be quite acceptable. I was actually surprised at how much of a difference I could feel. We play MFM and are saving the less than favorites for the first round when everybody is so horny that a little less sensation gives us a little more time, but I can't wait to order a big box of the Kimonos! As for NON recommendations, Crowns feel ok but are a pain to get on.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
She's right, poly does not protect as well as latex. And lambskins are not very effective at all....

Either Lifestyles Ultra thin or Magnum thin.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
It used to be that the wall thickness of male condoms seriously diminished the sensation that the man received while having sex. That is no longer the case. There are lots of good recommendations already given in this forum on this topic. I prefer Lifestyle Skyn because it is a non latex condom. Latex is fine until the woman you are ready to have sex with tells you she is allergic or other reactions to latex. So to avoid any interruptions, I just go with Lifestyle Skyn.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(277 posts)
I like Durex High Sensation and Durex Bare. Both are my favorites.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Plentyoflovin:

"Polyurethane condoms have gained FDA approval for sale in the United States as an effective method of contraception and HIV prevention, and under laboratory conditions have been shown to be just as effective as latex for these purposes."

see Wikipedia and the included references

Just sayin...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6744 posts)
Thanks for the additional recommendations of the sampler pack and the Durex Bare and Lifestyles Skyn condoms! We'll check out those options.

Federal Way WA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
I really prefer Durex Bare and Lifestyles Skyn (these come in large too).

They are non-latex and are the closest feeling to bareback that I've come across. I've introduced a few men to them and they have expressed how pleased they were with the feel as well.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Why don;t you go any of the online condom sites and purchase a sampler pack so you can try the different brands and styles. We did that when we first got started until he realized that all of them were way to tight until he tried Trojan Magnums.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(259 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
TOPIC: Condom Recommendations