Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex Condom Recommendations
TOPIC: Condom Recommendations
Created by: 2DarkEyes
Original Starting post for this thread:
Mr.DE and I have not needed condoms between us for years. So, now we need to determine some favorites as we start to play with others. While I appreciate that there are always individual preferences, does anyone have some recommendations or favorite condoms for play? I'm open to recommendations for latex, non-latex, male condoms, female condoms, and dental dams.

A quick "Why I like this best" might help us better determine whether we should try a particular recommendation. Thanks in advance for your help!

Mrs.DE

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Condomcountry dot com sells sampler packs by brand as well as by style (textured, thin, ultra thin, snugger fit, etc). They also have lube sampler packs. Undercovercondoms dot com also sells variety packs including one with colored and flavored condoms. We have purchased from both companies.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(271 posts)
A friend, who happens to be a doctor specializing in sexual matters recommended the TROJAN ECSTASY because it provides more friction for the male. As I understand it, this type comes lubricated on the inside as well as the outside and has room to slide -- while providing a firmly gripping fit at the base of the phallus to avoid slipping off. At the risk of preaching to the converted, condoms are a necessary evil if one is in the LS.

New York NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
For those with latex sensitivity, Skyn is definitely the best... when will they come out with a Skyn Ecstasy?

Lake Forest CA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
My favorite condoms ever are the Trojan Ecstasy (also available as Magnum Ecstasy). What makes them special is that while the condom is snug around both the head of the cock and the base, it is actually a bit loose in the middle, which means that friction is felt during the in-and-out of normal sexual activity. These are the ONLY condom with which I am able to achieve orgasm now, and I highly recommend them to everyone! To the best of my knowledge, they feel no different to the woman receiving my attentions, but it makes a world of difference to the wearer! Happy fucking!!

Lake Forest CA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Trojan Magnums are the way to go. The extra head room is nice.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
I haven't looked at this thread for a while, and am thrilled to see the additional helpful comments. Thanks, folks!

Mrs.DE

Federal Way WA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
It wouldnt hurt at all. Dont forget ladies are self lubricating ;) The fc female condom is made of polyurethane. Best of all it is latex free.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Regarding female condoms, I have been lucky enough to have been with women in the past that didn't mind trying them and think they are great. Superior to wearing a male condom, for me, at any rate. Use lots of lube, on the inside and outside.

I never saw a women insert them before actually needing to use it. That whole business about having them adhere to the vagina does not sound good. I mean, you do have to extract it eventually, right? How do you think that will feel? Ouch. I sure as hell don't want anything adhering to my dick and would think ladies probably feel the same way about their vagina.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(345 posts)
Who has much or any experience with female condoms? We just got a pack of FC2 brand in the mail. An online instruction video mentions that they can be inserted 8 hours before use ! And that early application allows them to adhere to the vagina, so they aren't slipping around during sex.

No doubt we'll figure this out, and hopefully any surprises will be of the comic variety. How does natural female lubrication not render them unstable in there?

The incentive is to avoid the males' having to maintain erection while wrestling with the normal procedure of unwrapping and wrapping and unwrapping ....

But while the ladies' vaginas are continually protected, the men are not protected from one another ... unless they also wear a condom?

Damn, it's complicated, even when you try to streamline it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Magnum Thin seems to work for us. This brand seems to have the extra size for comfort, but are a little thinner for better sensitivity.

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: Condom Recommendations