Circle Jerk : Swingers Discussion 698241019
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexCircle Jerk
TOPIC: Circle Jerk
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   19 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
Where was the club? We're looking for people that have been to different clubs to find out about the atmosphere and clientele so we can narrow them down before we start.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We went to an on-pre. club and in one room there is a bed and around it are like 10 chairs. Now people are having sex on the bed while other standing and sitting are just jerking off. Where they shot their load I don't know and didn't want to find out. Am I just nuts thinking that this is freaking nuts? There are so many so called smart people out here that get STD's and say I don't know how I got it. The people on the bed where using condoms, but most of the rest in the room that were jerking off were not. To me that would be okay if they were jerking off with condoms on. Just think that after they came and shot their load on the floor and got it on their hand. They most likely cleaned their hands on their pant leg. Then got up and started to walk around the club touching others and or chairs, etc.. I find this to be a bit revolting, but I am I nuts for thinking this or do others find this action a bit revolting as well???

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   19 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: Circle Jerk