Changing condoms in a FMF threesome? : Swingers Discussion 237763
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexChanging condoms in a FMF threesome?
TOPIC: Changing condoms in a FMF threesome
Created by: fngunner
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I are just taking our first steps into the lifestyle and we have been talking about different scenarios. She asked a question that I couldn't answer. If we have a FMF threesome should I change condoms if I switch partners for vaginal intercourse.;

Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Kinksterhere,

Agree. Anyone who thinks they're completely protected when using condom is definitely uninformed and/or lying to themselves. As adults, they should get themselves fully informed first before participating in this lifestyle and then be willing to accept a certain level of risk of being promiscuous.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
in regard to couples swapping/wifesharing/bisexual women playing, It is true nothing (short of not playing) is 100% effective to prevent std. However ask any health professional if you don't change condoms, use dental dams, wear and change gloves. make sure no toy is ever passed from one girl to the other. Then you have mitigated the condoms effect of std prevention to be zero... At which point yes the only function is that pregnancy might be stopped, assuming you don't break it. We have always used condoms because my girl can't take birth control. I just wanted to point out some of fear that people carry is our of sync with reality if you review the act of swapping wives/orgy from a biological point of view.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(44 posts)
I don't understand with people who suggest to play without protection because that protection isn't 100% foolproof (it feels a lot better to go bareback obviously).

To me, even if that protection is only 50% effective, I will still use it. Especially if that protection is only $.30 each. I won't be paranoid about STD, but we will always ask our partners if they're STD free or not. So far, we're still lucky, I guess. But we also don't play as often as other people in the lifestyle.

By the way, apart from STD, consider pregnancy risk as well. Pills can and will fail if the lady doesn't take it religiously. No birth control method is 100% effective. Don't be part of that 0.01% statistic.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Might as well walk around in a spacesuit too.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1778 posts)
@triadduo

You do realize that if you don't use a condom for blow jobs AND dental dams for oral sex, AND gloves for fingering girls AND change all of these for different partners then if someone has Herpes which is shedding (stage where virus spreads, sore might not even be visible) ...if you haven't done it all then you aren't protected. You can't do one and think you have it covered.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Standard Operating Procedures. Maybe?

Flagstaff AZ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
When referring to condom use, what does SOP mean ?

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
The more sex partners you have, especially bareback, the greater your chances of picking up herpes and other diseases.

Unchanged sheets and men/women who don't check their playmates mouth/face and genitals helps spread nasty stuff at parties.

I stooped rolling the dice, tested twice in 2012 and 2013, quit the pay-to-play parties, and limited my play. Lowered my risks ten-fold.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
I just had a scare with herpes 2 even though we use a condom anytime we play with another couple. We went for 2 weeks thinking I had genital herpes, the good news is that I have herpes 1, but it was a huge eye opener. BELIEVE me, it is a horrible, horrible feeling to find out you have an STD! Yes, people do lie, but many people have an STD and don't know it! So get regularly tested (I had a full panel done and have nothing except herpes 1 (oral herpes which 80% of the population has) and for the love of love....use condoms! Why mess around with fate just because it's inconvenient or kills the mood. What really kills the mood is getting herpes and not really having a choice anymore about being in the lifestyle or having to tell any possible playmates that you have an STD.

Greensboro NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
If the women use a female condom, you can go back and forth between the women without changing condoms and still have a good level of protection.

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(208 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Changing condoms in a FMF threesome