COndoms : Swingers Discussion 84138
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexCOndoms
TOPIC: COndoms
Created by: twoofus1988 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Scotty, yes, she is old enough to have smart sex....lol. No need to hunt him down, she is a communicator like me...*grin*. So, thanks, but she handled it fine and that was several fellas ago anyway....lol.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Mr. Sim perfers the Poly condoms and says they are not as thick as the latex and allow for more of a natural feel since they transmit heat.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
scotty we just started using the polyurethane ones as well due to my issues with latex.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
cathy,

Do you want me to hunt down and eliminate said beau of your daughter? I mean jeez your'e daughter isn't old enough to have sex yet?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
they have polyuertahn condoms (i know it's not spelled right) I like them better than latex, they are stronger and dont' slip as much.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I believe that is true. My daughter met a fella who wanted to use lambskin because he is latex sensitive and when he told her it wasn't std proof she refused. He used the latex and then just washed immediately afterward. She said she just couldn't take the chance.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Hey Techies! When OP is deleted, why don't you re-enter it without the profile info? That way newcomers to the thread will not be completely lost.

Lake Wylie SC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
Why did you delete the original post?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I would never drive without a seatbelt...nor would I ever have sex without a condom with others. Many people can state they will be exclusive with you.... and oooops all the sudden they meet another couple and they aren't exclusive. I don't trust the "oops" factor. :)

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
If the person you have sex with does not have an STD, you cannot get an STD. No matter who they've had sex with in the past, if they are STD free, you are safe. If everyone is clean and stays exclusive you all will be safe. Condoms do not protect you from herpes or HPV, and condoms can and do fail/slip off. People who think they are "safe" because they use condoms likely also think they are "safe" driving on the freeway because they have seat belts & air bags. (You are safer, you are not safe.)

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: COndoms