Bareback Exposure : Swingers Discussion 1098651091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexBareback Exposure
TOPIC: Bareback Exposure
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 195   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am sorry but comparing something like driving to having sex without a condom is totally ignorant to me. You have to drive and so that risk is a must in life, fucking someone is not a must in life. Lets be honest for a minute.. Not wearing a condom fucking strangers is like driving while drunk ....you know you shouldnt its unsafe, but your gonna take your chances you wont get in an accident. Its your choice agreed but I will spring for the taxi!

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2071 posts)
Well that is kind of funny, sure we want the real thing,,We are very real too,The atraction thing,Well it actualy takes a very long time to get to know someone in that manner. We are atracted to each other only,been married 22 years, Now we do get the hots for others,but that is just what that is,You know the Damn shes fucking hot...So its more of a lust thing for us,We dont make love to other people,But we do fuck other people.

Hope we dont sound stupid,but we are in the life to actualy spice things up for us and so far it has done just that BIGTIME lol..

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
Decidedly I am not someone who sponsors the view that one should play without adequate protection. So I cannot, by any conceivable means, be called or accused of being a 'barebacker.'

However, that said, I am not the type that will police and scrutinize every guy, every single second to make sure he has a FRESH condom. I always carry some with me in case the guy does not have one. But I also feel that it is the MALE's responsibility to wear FRESH condoms in order to protect himself and his female counterpart.

So, no, when at an orgy and many couples, guys, and women are playing and on top of each other I do not stop the action to ask each male that comes in contact with me if his condom is FRESH and when I've someone's cock in my mouth and a woman sucking my breasts and one or more guys entering me I simply don't say 'time out' and go check the guys. In my opinion that is unreasonable and unrealistic.

I hope this clarifies my stance...

Michelle

Sekiu WA

Username hidden
(175 posts)
Lost, the reason couples enjoy bareback is exactly the same reason most everyone barebacks with their own mates: it's better, more pleasureable, wet and real sex. Some, like us, aren't interested in quantities of okay or just good sex. We're interested in the real thing and we're willing to play a lot less than most to have great sex, wet sex, the real thing everytime we play.

Your risk perception of bareback is different from ours. I've posted many times the stats that demonstrate bareback holds similar risks to other things we do in life, such as driving. Your perception is different.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
I cannot fathom for the life of me how mature people can fuck others they really do not know bareback and place it under the "well there is no safe sex, there is always a risk" umbrella. Seriously? I suppose there are some who are more "risk tolerant"...personally I choose to call it irresponsible but they are just different ways to say the same thing I suppose...than others. Just be honest with playmates is all I ask.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Seduction, condoms are only 90% safer than bareback

We would take 90% over 0% any day.

I cant knit for the life of me, I tried. Sex is way more fun :)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
there is no such thing as safe sex. only safer sex.

We've certified people. doesn't mean we've has sex with them.

We use condoms. there is still a risk. it's acceptable to us. if you are that paranoid about it... perhaps knitting is a better hobby.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Seduction, condoms are only 90% safer than bareback, not 100%. And some websites put the figure much lower than 90%. 90% is the highest figure I've found as far as condom safety.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
ok i missunderstood im sorry

M.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
We never said we werent barebackers,and you know that seduction,and yes we will use rubbers if requested, WE LOVE TO FUCK BAREBACK..

M.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 195   End
TOPIC: Bareback Exposure