Bareback Exposure : Swingers Discussion 1098651081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexBareback Exposure
TOPIC: Bareback Exposure
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 195   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes you are Justus. You are also very honest and state that in your profile. Unfortunately, not all swingers are as honest .

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
But I also feel that it is the MALE's responsibility to wear FRESH condoms in order to protect himself and his female counterpart."

I absolutely disagree. It is the responsibility of BOTH adults to ensure that he is gloved up. I am not going to place my health in his hands. I have a brain and it is MY responsibility to protect MYSELF.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We have used rubbers befire when playing, And mostly palyed bareback,,So yeah we are barebackers lol.. Oh and i am sorry there is a bog difrence then fucking with a rubber and fucking without a rubber.. The feeling is 100% difrent..

M.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4868 posts)
Hmm, airbags stay nicely out of the way till needed. And seatbelts don't cover my cock. They are safety devices engineered to not interfere with driving. Not so condoms. They interfere with the pleasure of sex. Now may have disagreed with that point. But proof positive of that point is that most, and this is a really big most, people do not wear condoms with their mates.

If you don't want sex during play to be the very best feeling it can be, that's your choice. But my choice will always be the very best feeling sex possible, whether during play or with my wife.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
When you drive you wear a seat belt and have airbags. Isnt that where condoms would come into play with sex?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Sweet, most people do chose to drive, but some don't drive and have still jobs, children, and all the rest. Whether you drive and the amount you drive is a choice. I say this living in the very north of Vermont, very rural, with the largest city, Burlington, not a big city, an hour's drive and the nearest major city, Montreal, an hour and a half drive. I know about driving. My comparison choice was not from ignorance.

Your assumption is that sex is not as important as driving. Your assumption. I used driving because it's something most of us do, like sex, and it has a similar level of risk as barebacking. My assumption is that makes it an obvious choice. Some of us consciously make the choice to accept the risk of driving. Others don't think about the risk that driving entails, and prefer to ignore it.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I guess if my sisterinlaw carries playgirl around in her backpack , buys subscriptions for her girlfriends and tells everyone that homosexuality is wrong ,she isnt a lesbian. :/ Makes as much sense.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
sorry if you have bareback sex with anyone other then your spouse you are a barebacker. Having a condom in your purse and not on the guys cock is NOT having safer sex. I don't care if you carry 3,000 of them in every size and color in the rainbow and flavors to boot if you don't use them they don't help you stay safe.

I hope at the least you are getting check VERY often for STD's.........

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17682 posts)
SEVEN incontrovertible 'reasons' why Michelle Leboussy (that's me people!) is not a so called 'barebacker:'

1) I carry a good supply of condoms for the guys even when they are supposed to carry their own.

2) I carry both regular and large in case my favorite guy comes along and does not fit.

3) I never ask to have bareback sex with anyone except my hubby and boyfriends (lovers).

4) I never refuse entry to a guy who is using a condom (especially if he's using the larger ones).

5) When I give a party I have tons of condoms, lubricant, etc. strategically positioned in every room so that my guests help themselves.

6) At my parties I have two plates in each location, one for the regulars and another for the larger condoms. (Someone here did not know about the larger ones...).

7) I also have at my parties FEMALE condoms and a special type of female condoms for when a woman is on her period so that the blood does not spill all over the sheets, etc. That is because I'm specially mindful of women's needs and we have the right of having sex when we are bleeding without feeling embarrassed or causing a mess.

8) BONUS REASON WHY I'M NOT A BAREBACKER: I preach with a sign in Times Square (NYC) and downtown San Francisco (when I'm there) which sign says: "REPENT: USE CONDOMS OR GO TO HELL."

This is my final posting and read my sealed lips... lol... lol...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
I am still trying to wrap my head around the idea of not checking multiple guys during an orgy, and how that is not as risky as plain barebacking, if someone is reusing a condom with someone else's bodily fluids in someone else. Not to mention, the more a condom is reused, the more prone it is to breaking.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 195   End
TOPIC: Bareback Exposure