Bareback Exposure : Swingers Discussion 1098651061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexBareback Exposure
TOPIC: Bareback Exposure
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 195   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The group most responsible for things being spread is the Dishonest group.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16712 posts)
Now everyone understands how AIDS got out of control.

Ingnorant fucks.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16712 posts)
The hysteria about telling others what to put in their profiles is a symptom of not being comfortable with the risks of the lifestyle.

What we put in our profile is not anyone else's business! Just as what you put in yours is your business. It's not a browser's business whether we bareback or not till we begin discussing a possible meeting. We're not shy about our barebacking, as demonstrated in this forum. But you don't write my profile, and I don't write yours.

I get testy with dishonesty, such as Seduction displayed putting words into Justus' posts. Seduction is the first one to bash others for not being honest, but has been dishonest about what I've posted many times. I get sick and tired of that hypocrisy, and do bristle. Please accept my apologies for being testy! :)

The attitude that barebackers are the disease carriers is another sympton of not being comfortable with the risks of the lifestyle. It's so easy to put the fault of disease on a group you're not part of. That has nothing to do with reality, and everything to do with emotional reaction and immaturity.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Your rite swet,that is why it is stated in our profile,Among other things..

M..

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4835 posts)
I agree with the fact you can play however you want at least you have in your profile that you bareback my irritation are with those that do and then do not let others know I mean if its no big deal and you are so comfortable with your decision to bareback why not put it on the profies so others know. Just seems a courtesy to others to me.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
And yeah i know i cant spell worth a shit lol,But i think people know what i am saying , Im going make a dove hunt right now WOOHOOOO...

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4835 posts)
All jokes aside,We are here to have some good times. We may not play like some do or may not like some peoples prefrences,But do not bother them about it. People are free to do what they want how they wont to..

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4835 posts)
Uhu LOL

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4835 posts)
LMAO

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4835 posts)
We love to fuck bare back and don't hide it from people who want to play you are right DandJ we just ask questions from other bare backers,But get criticized from certain people..

M..

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4835 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 195   End
TOPIC: Bareback Exposure