Bareback Exposure : Swingers Discussion 1098651051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexBareback Exposure
TOPIC: Bareback Exposure
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 195   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And you are right, I am absolutely insensitive to people like you and men with ED, I don't swing to nurture and baby the spouses who can't get it up, I'm not here to bring my husband who can get it up to entertain women who's hubby can't. There are meds for that, and if you refuse to take them then find someone else to give physical therapy to your lifeless worm."

Amen.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
HONESTY. Get it? It's simple, and you should try that for a change, perhaps you'll get more respect from people."

THANK YOU!! Is it that hard a concept for people to get LOL? Damn

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Just tell me you fuck other lovers bare before fucking me. Because if you say yes, I do I will party my ass off with you but won't fuck you. Thats all I'm asking. Just tell me before you fuck me. By not telling me that you enjoy bareback sex you are taking away my right to render my consent to irresponsible fucking. Goodness sakes.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Here we have an excellent demonstration of emotional reactions! Six posts from Seduction dealing with my last one, hers full of claims that I am the one reacting emotionally! A perfect deluge of emotionality :)

A number of you actually spout that you should control what each and every person puts in their own profile. Proof of your hyprocrisy is that you would never allow me control over what is in your profiles.

Tiredly, once again Seduction emotionally wails that I claimed she's had many experiences with men with erectile dysfunction. Here's my tongue in cheek quote: "Perhaps the reason you have so much experience with erectile problems is your insensitivity and lack of compassion." Seduction, you made the claim that men bareback because of erectile dysfunction. The tongue in cheek part, which you obviously didn't get, was how did you develop that expert knowledge??? :)

Yes I got your implication that I must have erectile dysfunction. If it were true that I and other barebackers do have erectile dysfunction, then barebacking would not be a problem because we couldn't get it up to actually penetrate. The safest sex ever! Actually I was highlighting your insensitivity and lack of compassion for making fun of such a problem. You didn't get that, either.

Too funny! And old Perfect chimed in perfectly. You are a perfect pair.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Shelikesgurls likes

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Yep shelikes.. that is the way I roll too..gonna do what I can do to stay healthy.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2167 posts)
We will get our flu shots and then go play using protection :) Life is too short not to be too safe . Our children will thank us.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Maybe

"We fuck strangers without protection and we don't understand Statistics!"

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16728 posts)
thanks seduction,, I had exact similar thoughts to that post but was just too tired to take it apart and answer alll the issues it had. You are right on.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2167 posts)
I totally agree with the last poster.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2167 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 195   End
TOPIC: Bareback Exposure