Bareback Exposure : Swingers Discussion 1098651041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexBareback Exposure
TOPIC: Bareback Exposure
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 198   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Exactly when does one who barebacks disclose this information?"

We played twice with a couple, and had an understanding that we use condoms. Just the other week, the guy had me on chat and asked if I would ever do bareback. Uhhh, thought we were pretty clear on the condom issue before we even played with them. So now I am thinking, do we play with this couple with condoms of course, or will I get pressured by the guy to try not using them? Well, I am definitely going to use them. They are nice people, but I do not put up with being pressured.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
I agree with Shel on this one 100%

Posting as I have in this forum to most reasonable people would count as information about whether I bareback. Yet you lie and say I don't inform people. Do you even understand what dishonesty is???

What I she means ( MY interpretation) by saying that you are not informing people is that in your profile there is not ONE piece of information stating that you two play bareback. Perhaps this is being perceived as dishonest. Dishonest meaning people who are looking at your profile for potential playmates have no clue you play bareback. Most profiles state safe sex is mandatory, we prefer to play bareback but will use a condom if requested. To you it might not mean anything since you play bareback. To others it does mean a lot. If nothing is stated it is assumed it is safe sex( yes I know what assumed means) and to play bareback and not state it is sneaky and dishonest for the safe sex players.

We all post in the forums to obtain different perspectives on all kinds of subjects. If one posts in the forums they have to understand good and bad remarks will be posted. I actually learn things reading the forums. If someone irks you to no end BLOCK then and move on. Yes people argue and you have the occasional asshat or 2 or even 3 lol ..but that is what discussions are all about.You will never have 100% agree.

As far as M goes... I have always seen her give her HONEST OPINION here in the forums ,nothing more ,nothing less.

My 2 cents for what it is worth :/

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Justus, I do believe you and D&J are missing the point. Myself, I am not arguing statistics with you. You are both right, there are risks even with condom usage. As I have said before, I was with a playmate and heard the "I think it slipped off" line. And I do not think that anyone has accused y'all of being wrong. Now if you ask me my opinion I will give it to you. But opinions are like assholes, we all have one. For me and I do believe Sweet as well, all we ask is that we are informed before fucking. Thats all I ask of anyone. If you are a barebacker thats cool! We have friends that bareback. We don't fuck them mind you but are they our friends, do we party with them as we do everyone else? Of course we do!! No one is calling for you to be ostracised. However, I do ask that you tell me before you put your cock in my body that you do indeed fuck others bareback...whether it is in a controlled manner or not. Because if you fuck me and then after say "oh, btw, I fuck others bareback" I am going to be pissed and feel deceived. Thats all I am asking. I am not saying you are or are not bad. I know vanilla girls who go into bars and fuck guys bare they met 20 minutes ago so trust me, you aren't alone. But myself, I prefer that one discloses such information.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
DandJ dont let negative people get to you,To me some in here and im sure yall know who i am talking about.Must have issues and problems at home.She always has to say something negative about every ones post but hers. I guess she dont realise that most people not all but alottttttttttttttttttttt of swingers swing bareback.We only play with a select few.We do not play with drug users,especialy needle users if ya know what i mean,HIV is not as easy to get as some mite wana beleive.. Im sure ill get alot of bad replies to this,but so what i have the right to say what i wana...

M..

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5103 posts)
Sweet, yes you are harsh. But I would call "...I will do all I can to make sure you pay for that." a threat. And that post was in reply to what? To me saying what is in my profile is my choice? As I mentioned in the other bareback thread, it's rather difficult to call my posts here and in that other thread hiding the fact that I bareback!

The irony is that my honesty may be too straightforward and informative for some. I have posted actual risk statistics for barebacking here as well as exactly how much safer condoms are than barebacking and have been attacked for doing so because some here think that information encourages barebacking. By that logic including my proclivity toward barebacking in my profile would be encouraging others to bareback.

Disagreement in discussion is wonderful when it encourages further discussion. When it inspires judgments such as "lifeless worm" or "irresponsible," "stupid," and "ignorant," as examples of just a few tossed my way, it does exactly the opposite. Why not encourage discussion rather than mean spirited judgments?

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Seduction, do you understand what I post or are you simply and completely dishonest? Posting as I have in this forum to most reasonable people would count as information about whether I bareback. Yet you lie and say I don't inform people. Do you even understand what dishonesty is???

I wrote you and complimented you on that photo. It is a lovely photograph. If only the person in it was a quarter as lovely inside. You've responded to that overture with some of the nastiest drivel I've seen in a thread. But perhaps for you calling my cock a "lifeless worm" was meant as endearing. Might you be that clueless in your dishonesty?

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
It is something to think of though,, I had not thought of civil action against anyone before but you gotta admit it could happen! I just pointed it out, as I have said in other posts, I play devils advocate and I enjoy bringing into discussions things not thought of or discussed, and really I thought what would happen if..others might have a different reaction to the thought of what would happen if I pointed out one..."

It depends on the state where this occured. I am not sure about Texas but I do know that in some states if you know you have an illness and you knowingly have sex with me you can in the LEAST be sued in civil court. I could then sue you for the co-payments and loss of work, etc. Of course, I would have to prove when you were diagnosed with the STD...but a subpeona of medical records takes care of that. Now given, I am not insinuating that one SHOULD or SHOULD NOT do this, I am merely responding to the post.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
DandJ I am not hysterical, insensitive, or without compassion. I can be harsh and straight foreward and tactless at times.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
It is something to think about, knowing me as I do and being very angry with people that have no respect for others,, I think that is what I would do and it would be the most sane and civil.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
It is something to think of though,, I had not thought of civil action against anyone before but you gotta admit it could happen! I just pointed it out, as I have said in other posts, I play devils advocate and I enjoy bringing into discussions things not thought of or discussed, and really I thought what would happen if..others might have a different reaction to the thought of what would happen if I pointed out one...

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 198   End
TOPIC: Bareback Exposure