Bareback Exposure : Swingers Discussion 1098651021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexBareback Exposure
TOPIC: Bareback Exposure
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 195   End
User Details are only visible to members.
DandJ if you read the whole post I made you will understand it was not a threat. Thank you for your comments it has been interesting.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
"Are you a barebacker?" to anyone you're interested in. Ask in the very first email. Is such a question too rude for you? When you want information ask for it! "

We did talk about it, and we all said we use condoms. Now they want to try to change that, because they think we have known each other long enough. Just because we met them a year ago, does not mean we really know them well. If someone barebacks, and we don't know, that is what the condoms are for. I know a few vanilla people who got herpes because they did not use protection when they hooked up with carriers that had no symptoms.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
"DandJ...Fact is, Sed. and many of us are wondering why you keep passing the buck. Not to mention, you still have not accepted responsibility for not disclosing your barebacking practices within your profile. Also, if you feel so strongly about this, why do you not disclose this in your profile for potential playmates to read? "

Because he's SMARTER than the rest. He can convince them after meeting how SAFE barebacking is.

Or he's delusional and worried that many will see it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17149 posts)
I never asked the text to be red sheesh...

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Disclosure in a profile is easy. But it's not what riles the hysterical here. What bothers them is barebacking pure and simple. Seduction offered a rare glimpse of her heart when she incanted that my cock be a lifeless worm. Is that what she truly desires, that my cock be lifeless, that I be a worm?

It is very simple to take responsibility for your own health and ask, "Are you a barebacker?" to anyone you're interested in. Ask in the very first email. Is such a question too rude for you? When you want information ask for it!

Using condoms is a wise practice. Each one of you can make sure condoms are used every time you play. That's your responsibility to yourself. But that is not the point of hysteria here. Our hysterical witch hunters want to stamp out barebacking. What if they unknowingly fuck a barebacker even with condoms on??? Their belief in condoms doesn't outweigh their hatred and fear of barebacking. They curse our cocks with incantations of "lifeless worm."

If this had been a rational discussion, if hysteria had been resisted, if these and many other incantations had not been flung: lifeless worms! ignorant! dangerous! dishonest! desperate! inconsiderate! and sue!, perhaps the simple request to mention barebacking in a profile would have been considered in a spirit of reason. Trouble is, the demand that we put the red letter of barebacking in our profile inspires consideration in the spirit of the demand. That spirit is fuck you. Perhaps I and other barebackers may be able to overcome their attitude and actually consider such a request in the light of reason, but the fuck you of witch hunters makes that so difficult.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
We have seen that couple and played only twice this year. We have talked online, and when we met, but we play occasionally when we have time. I am not sure who the other couple played with this past year, and also, I am on birth control, but condoms are also a back up to that. I think the woman may have had a hysterectomy, and she is safe from pregnancy. D and I enjoy swinging, when we get the chance, but we want to be saf-er. We know condoms are not foolproof. It seems there are two lines of thought on here: the ones that want to be saf-er, and the ones who figure bareback is fine. I don't condemn those who bareback, but I'd like to be in charge of my decision on how safe I want to be.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
LMMFAO@ SOME,,,NOT ALL

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5003 posts)
Ill almost bet we fuck more then yall do lmao"

I do not know sweets, we are exactly the same with y'all. I fuck those to whom I am attracted. And I am not attracted to many.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Well I am sure most anyone that posts here fucks more than we do, but hey its quality not quantity :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
All I can respond to is ewwww lol ( kidding) Thats your choice what you do, not mine, or anyone else. I never argue I just like post bantering .

Yes, family is always first :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 195   End
TOPIC: Bareback Exposure