Bareback Exposure : Swingers Discussion 10986510191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexBareback Exposure
TOPIC: Bareback Exposure
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   191 to 197 of 197 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey DandJ since you know all the google statistics what is the % of people who practice bareback and do not admit it and why aren't more couples and/or singles like altplay 'honest' about barebacking ?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
""The one thing that threads like this one do is bring out the ones who are supporting and/or practicing the highest risk of fucking,""

I totally agree with that Poly even the ones that support this are as stupid I feel as the ones doing it.

I will state that they do have the right to do what they please with there life -- maybe they can not deal with what they know is the truth (that's it wrong) !

of the 633 post in the ( Bi couples) bareback bi anal thread I failed to see anyone except the OP claim to be doing this, are all ashamed to admit it like altplay has on this thread....

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
DandJ.. I was going to respond in support of Alt but after reading your response I felt there was no need. You are correct everyone picks their level of risk. So let the games begin!!!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Poly, Alt's point was that you play your way and they will play their way. Your risk level from swinging is one that many people who don't swing would call dangerous and irresponsible.

Yet you feel smug calling a risk level greater than yours "stupid, irresponsible and VERY risky." exactly what non-swingers would call yours for swinging at all. You have decided on a risk level comfortable to you. Alt has decided on a risk level comfortable to them. And people who don't swing have decided on a risk level comfortable to them.

So where do you get off with your holier than thou attitude when your own risk level is far greater than most peoples'?

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
We certainly arent gonna stop :-) But you're right there is always risk involved and its best to use all your instincts to make a decision.

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
We don't. We feel there is no such thing as safe sex only safer sex. We feel it is our responsibility to minimize the risk for ourselves. We work on the assumptions everyone might have something. But at the same time we do not get to paranoid or we would never play..lol But I am sure there are other people who probably do what you do.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
We're getting a bit freaked out by so many people exposing themselves to dangerous sex practices. We were invited to a bareback group and accepted to see who was a member. We suspect there are others like us who are "members" that are monitoring these other swingers. (We actually personally know one other couple who is doing the same thing we are). When we check out the certifications of those who are self proclaimed barebackers we leave a note on each of their profiles in "note" section saying "bareback known -exposed etc. When you check out those people's certifications then their friends certifications then theirs.... and so on and so on like in that hair care commercial.... the list of possible disease exposure is STAGGERING! We're having a VERY hard time keeping up and leaving notes on all!

We wonder just how many people think like we do and are checking certifications and who they've been certified by!

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   191 to 197 of 197 
TOPIC: Bareback Exposure