Bareback Exposure : Swingers Discussion 1098651011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexBareback Exposure
TOPIC: Bareback Exposure
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 195   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I feel like I'm at a tennis match, lol. This is not in support of barebacking, nor is it against, but I do believe people have the right to make their own choices, hopefully educated choices, about the risks involved. The risks are greater for STIs than for HIV, which is what more people are worried about, mostly because there are more STIs out there than HIV.

Look you can make stats support just about anything, and the truth is bareback sex with unknown untested partners is risky, and in the 11 years now (my math is fucked up, I thought it was ten, loll) that we've been in the Lifestyle we have seen far more people at clubs and parties go bareback than not. While we don't make a habit out of it, we do it ocassionally too, and at a guess I'd say that most people in the lifestyle have at least done it a few times, in the heat of the moment. However, we do get tested a couple of times a year, because we don't want to be spreading anything to anyone. We haven't even caught a cold yet, well, from sex anyway, lol. We do use condoms (non latex) most of the time and we do stay pretty much on top of our health.

Here's where we stand on this. People who use condoms have that right and should not be bashed for it nor should they be "convinced into going bareback. Folks who go bareback should know the risks they take, be educated about those risks, let folks they will be playing with know, and let their partners make their own choices, and get tested regularly. Bottom line, no one can control anyone else's choices.

Just my two cents, for what it's worth.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(139 posts)
* Get your popcorn, peanuts, beer here...........

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Patogether, the math is that out of ten times with condoms on, statistically one will be bareback. Bareback is bareback. Ten condom uses = one bareback. Doesn't matter who barebacks or with whom.

Perfect's claim is that condom users are less risky than barebackers, so that one bareback with regular condom users is safer than a bareback with barebackers. That assumes that those condom users always fuck condom users. You don't know that. That assumes all condom users are upfront and honest about their condom use. You don't know that. And where are the studies or stats to back up this claim? Claims of want rather than reason.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
It really is funny that Seduction once again pronounced me dangerous just after Deseos wrote again to say no one has condemed me. Dangerous is a little bit of a condemnation. "Lifeless worm." is another. Sue is yet another especially combined with "I will do all I can to make sure you pay for that." These aren't terms of endearment!

There is a real control issue here. Several of you make such a issue of whether I answer your questions and whether I disclose. You often don't answer my questions, why in hell should I answer yours??? I'm sorry if you're so thck and egotisical that you think you will control me.

This is the point: control. You condemn me and other barebackers and say you don't. There is a huge issue that I tell you how and when I disclose. It's not your business. Trying to force me to dance to your tune is about as palatable to me as someone forcing you to bareback would be to you.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I also makes searching a tad bit easier. It is no different to listing your sexual preferences. It makes it easier to weed out what you are looking for and not looking for.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I dont know why anyone would NOT put their sexual preference for condoms or not in their profiles. It would stop those that would not be interested in them due to their preference and not waste the time of them or the ones emailing. Maybe that is it ...maybe if they did put it in the profile they would not get much mail... I would think it would make it easier for those that like to bareback to find them.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2163 posts)
We always let people know that we would rather fuck bareback,Some are fine with it some aint, No big deal,We are playing plenty enough to be in the life..

And before yall ask,,Yes we have fucked a couple who knew we bareback,But they were fine with fucking us with the use of protection, I t was very nice and all went well....

M.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4836 posts)
Its pee

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
The funniest and most dishonest line in this thread has to go to Seduction: "none of us condemned him for his barebacking practices"

That is a howler!

Seduction, do you really not know the meaning of the word condemned?

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Deseos, you've assumed, no you've declared that I don't disclose because I don't have it in my profile. You and others have repeatedly made statements about what I do and don't do without any way to know what I do and don't do. That is an attempt to put YOUR words and deeds into my mouth. You're dishonest, you're lying, you're making up what I do or don't do to fit your preconceived notions and hysteria.

You, Seduction, Perfect, and others actually post as if I would fuck someone bareback who didn't want to! Why do you lie about what you don't know?

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 195   End
TOPIC: Bareback Exposure