Bareback Exposure : Swingers Discussion 10986510101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexBareback Exposure
TOPIC: Bareback Exposure
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 195   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We rather fuck bareback,but have no problem using rubbers, But we know either way,,with are without protection there is risk involved. Rubbers are in no way 100% safe and if people beleive they are oh well, to each is own

M.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4723 posts)
For me the defining analysis is as follows:

Some of us women are more risk tolerant.

Others are less risk tolerant and try to find a riskless way of living (and playing), which regretfully does not exist...

The question is not whether I am right or 'you' are right... Neither you are right and I wrong nor you are wrong and I'm right...

We are simply different type of persons and consequently we enjoy and practice different styles of lives... And within the 'lifestyle' there are many styles and a multitude of people and views and opinions. We live in a pluralistic society and that is also reflected among the members of the so called 'lifestyle' (swingers).

One very important thing is that I do not try to impose my point of view on anyone else as I do not feel that I'm better or more 'right' than others. I'm just different. We are just different and I respect your feelings and opinions and would hope that you reciprocate...

Michelle

PS: In terms of safe sex I do practice safe sex to the extent that I feel it's reasonable, but do not expect to be riskless or perfectly safe. I can live with the consequences of my reasonable risks, much the same way as when I drive, or engage in any other activities. I do scuba diving and sailing and both sports are risky. I've been caught in bad weather on occasion without seeking it and I know that it's part of what amount of risk I can tolerate...

Sekiu WA

Username hidden
(175 posts)
OP Yes, I do make notes on profiles as you do and check the valadations. No 100 percent safe sex but gonna get as close as I can!

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2077 posts)
Nine i am saying that we are bareback,but have been asked if we would play using protection and we did,we have no problem using protection but we rather not.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4723 posts)
This is just a observations but:

justus I had to re-read some of the comments but you did say "we are bareback only " then why would you say you wear one if you have too ? People whom choose not to bareback do not flip-flop as seems you are !

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Fucking anyone other then your partner with or with out a rubber is always a risk.I think most of us in sls know this,But we still prefere to fuck bareback,but have no problem wearing protection if the other cpl. or female want it..

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4723 posts)
While it may still be a risk to have bareback oral sex with someone, it is a MUCH greater risk to bareback during intercourse.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(13 posts)
LMFAO~

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
OMG thats a good one seduction.....

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4723 posts)
Well turn down your AC seduction roflmmfao....

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4723 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 195   End
TOPIC: Bareback Exposure