Bareback Exposure : Swingers Discussion 109865
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexBareback Exposure
TOPIC: Bareback Exposure
Created by: bicpl4u2pa
Original Starting post for this thread:
We're getting a bit freaked out by so many people exposing themselves to dangerous sex practices. We were invited to a bareback group and accepted to see who was a member. We suspect there are others like us who are "members" that are monitoring these other swingers. (We actually personally know one other couple who is doing the same thing we are). When we check out the certifications of those who are self proclaimed barebackers we leave a note on each of their profiles in "note" section saying "bareback known -exposed etc. When you check out those people's certifications then their friends certifications then theirs.... and so on and so on like in that hair care commercial.... the list of possible disease exposure is STAGGERING! We're having a VERY hard time keeping up and leaving notes on all!

We wonder just how many people think like we do and are checking certifications and who they've been certified by!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 195   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Interesting that you use the word mob to describe your posting buddies.

Sorry you're so pissed off about being confronted for your meaness...

Oh, you're still answering my posts. Guess you still love me! :)

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Sigh, I thought Seduction actually had backbone. It's obvious Seduction is intelligent, so I'm surprised and saddened at this dance away from explaining that post.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Everybody breathe willya?

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(139 posts)
* Hands Justus some popcorn...

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Wow why do yall even keep going over this? Lets all just keep fucking LOL..

M..

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4994 posts)
What does Vermont have to do with calling me a liar???

I guess I'm incredibly dense! What does this post mean, Seduction? And who is the you in your post???

"And you are right, I am absolutely insensitive to people like you and men with ED, I don't swing to nurture and baby the spouses who can't get it up, I'm not here to bring my husband who can get it up to entertain women who's hubby can't. There are meds for that, and if you refuse to take them then find someone else to give physical therapy to your lifeless worm"

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Deseos, are you are having difficulty remembering what you post???

From your last post: "As for me... I really do not care if you acknowledge your disclosure or not."

From previous posts:

"DandJ...I have asked you numerous times when or if you disclose the fact that you bareback. But, you always seem to pass the buck and not answer me or the several others who have asked pretty much the same thing."

"If you want to justify your not disclosing you are a barebacker by saying that facts are that there are many who don't disclose and you are not the only one, well...okay! However, if you are not part of the solution, then guess what? You are now part of the problem."

"It damn well should be within your profile."

"...you still have not accepted responsibility for not disclosing your barebacking practices within your profile."

"What you put in your profile is most definitely everyone's business. D disclosing you are barebackers should be highlighted in freakin' bold ass letters...Caps, even. ;-)"

"DandJ...Sed. is right about you luring people in and then dropping the bomb. That is putting people in an uncomfortable position and screams manipulation. Not cool. ;-)"

Seems like you do indeed care about whether I acknowledge my disclosure or not.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Seduction, all I want is for you to stop lying about what you wrote and who to.

You keep on lying about it at the same time you keep bringing it up!

It's funny, sad, and pathetic at the same time. I do think it is a mean spirited thing to write.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
It is so interesting that Seduction denies flinging the term "lifeless worm" toward me. Here is the whole paragraph of its use:

"And you are right, I am absolutely insensitive to people like you and men with ED, I don't swing to nurture and baby the spouses who can't get it up, I'm not here to bring my husband who can get it up to entertain women who's hubby can't. There are meds for that, and if you refuse to take them then find someone else to give physical therapy to your lifeless worm"

The post began with "Poor baby, still licking your wounds, huh DandJ," So it was obviously directed at me, with the you and your reinforcing that. But Seduction wants to pretend those words weren't for me. More dishonesty.

I understand that Seduction wishes that comment hurt me deeply, (gushing tears); instead it hightlights Seduction's hostility, meaness, and dishonesty in not taking responsibility for what Seduction posts.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
That's pretty reasonable Jack.

The key point is being educated and honest.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17112 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 195   End
TOPIC: Bareback Exposure