Bad Expereince : Swingers Discussion 85637
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexBad Expereince
TOPIC: Bad Expereince
Created by: AlmostTxVirgins The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WOW....we had something similar happen to us with a couple and we chalked it up to performance anxiety....they were so nice that we met them again...and AGAIN he was no good to me....now I am not being mean here but guys, if you have issues and you know it....there is Medication available. if you can't take meds and still want to watch your wife...say so....in this instance, the wife was not bi...so there was REALLY nothing for me...I did let my hub finish out....but I was not happy. We are still friendly with the couple but only socialize dressed now.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(114 posts)
From the original post

That is exactly why my wife and I refuse to meet anyone unless it is at a club. We want to know we are going to have a fun evening whether the people we meet are capable or not. Since we adopted that policy we have never been disappointed. Your experience just breaks my heart.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
I would have done the samething and left. If we meet to play with a couple that is what we would be expect. Not that we dont enjoy threesums, just that we dont want the other spouse their just watching. For us we are not into one spouse watching while the other three play. Anyway, it sounds like maybe this couple may have been into that. If this is the case they should have told you upfront to see if you were interested in that kind of play and not just throw it at you.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I hate to be this way, but I think there is more to this story then being said. Now his wife and I were having a quite time. she stopped me in mid stroke. My wife would have joined in. But then I wasn't there either. Just something here doesn't sound right. The only time my wife ever stopped me was because she was jealous of the other girl. It does happen to most of us at one point or another. But some folks are afraid to admit it. Most times my wife likes who we meet and play with, but last weekend I got a firm no, on this one girl who wanted to join us. For some reason she made my wife feel threatened. As to the other guy you can't say for sure what was going on. I doubt they planned to seem rude, but if he new that was going to happen why would he have met. It was probably more embarrassing for him. I think the two of you should have made the best of it and been understanding. To storm out seems very rude, and added to the mans humiliation. Kudo's on your lack of humanity. FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Wannabe swingers????? So, not having intercourse makes a person a wannabe??? So, all those people that only do soft swap aren't swingers?

I see no problem in a swinger wanting to just watch or do only oral. The only prerequisite is making sure you relay this information to your potential play partners before you make plans to play so they have the opportunity to evaluate things. Obviously, there are going to be jerks that don't and thats where you must always have a back up plan if you encounter this situation. Discuss it with your spouse at length and decide what you will do if things such as this happens, so you can continue to make the best of your evening anyway. Don't allow others to spoil your evening when the best playmate you have is already there in front of you... your spouse.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Personally, I don't think anyone who is afraid of inadvertant touching by a member of the opposite sex should being doing anything but seperate room or at least bed sex. Which would be boring for me, but that's me. But to the OP, sure, these things happen. Let it be an annoyance at best. Have fun with each other.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Cpl4 all your doing is speculating as to what MIGHT have happened, or what MIGHT have been felt or what MIGHT have been stated prior to playing or after playing. Fine... speculate all you want. I'm interested in the facts from the OP.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
LMAO!!!@Spade

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
"what I was saying is that some women don't want to take that chance of another women even accidentally touching them."

Women are homophobic?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Maybe it's best Cpl4 that we let the OP talk for themselves, since they have a full year more swinging experience than we do according to their SLS sign up date. LOL!

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Bad Expereince