Back up : Swingers Discussion 70952101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexBack up
TOPIC: Back up
Created by: biNYFemale
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok so me and my husband are still growing a family. And currently are trying for our last child. But we still of course want to meet people. My only concern is not being on birthcontol and doing a full swap. Besides using a condom what do you think would be a good back up methhood? I have only used birthcontrol to prevent pregnancies but obviously that's out of the question at this time. So what could I use with a condom?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
TODAY SPONGE....available at walgreens, krogers (some) walmart (some) works like a diaphram (sp? hungover sorry) you can wear this for 12 hours I think..after the last intercourse.. You wet the sponge to activate the spermacide, and insert,, it is soft, much softer than ones I found in canada with the same idea behind it.....you insert it over your cervix and whalla great back up for the condoms! Only thing I NEVER concieved when using it alone. Awesome product,, glad they redesigned and got it back on the market. It comes with great directions and I feel it is worth checking out really,,~Swt~

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
Now I am not formilar with the sponge. I feel kind of stupid. But how does that work?

Cortland NY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
I love the Today sponges. Available at walmart and you can insert it when you are on your way to the club. This happens to be the only birth control I used and didnt become pregnant on! ~Swt~

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
Ok so me and my husband are still growing a family. And currently are trying for our last child. But we still of course want to meet people. My only concern is not being on birthcontol and doing a full swap. Besides using a condom what do you think would be a good back up methhood? I have only used birthcontrol to prevent pregnancies but obviously that's out of the question at this time. So what could I use with a condom?

Cortland NY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Back up