Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics what a strategy
TOPIC: what a strategy
Created by: JNMforPGHFUN The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
If anyone wants to sign up for the NY Times website, run a inquiry and you will find JNM's cut and paste is an EDITORIAL i.e., an opinion piece.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
The title of this forum should be "My opinion of this administration's Strategy". Nothing in the original post is based on fact, just one man's opinion. It might be shared by others, but many share an opposite view with others even sharing an opinion completely different to those on the right or left.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
phew, man that will be a hard one to swallow. quite frankly i could a rat's ass about what carter did or the "read my lips" thing. who cares... it's the issue of today which matter!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
at what point, and i say this just cause i really wonder, will the.. but clinton did this or did this argument go away?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
And don't mention Red China got intercontinental ballistic Missiles on Clintons watch Spies among us in the nineties...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
debjack "Yep, very familiar, CLinton fired ALL 100 federal prosecutors to get the ONE off his back. He gutted the CIA to prevent chinagate from being discovered. He fired the travel office so he could funnel money with his own people. Then there is the death list. Whitewater. Mina airport. Cray supercomputers to china for campaign funds. " My feelings exactly thank you for saving my fingers...LOL And investigations havent even started yet. But Guilty as sin...LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Well it sounds like JNM has all the facts.......leave it to a liberal to get to the bottom of things......Booooo President Bush...Boo on you I say!!! Keep a bird eye on them Republicans for us there JNM....Sure there ain't anymore to the story than that, nope...........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: what a strategy