Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics reasons to avoid the politics forum
TOPIC: reasons to avoid the politics forum
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Technically it's not an Open Forum and rules are slightly different here than in the actual Open Forum. But reality is, that for the most part, those who have what it takes to discuss the political topics do, those that do not, find reasons not to :).

There is nothing to apologize for, anyone can post anywhere, I was just trying to understand what purpose it served being posted here, that's all.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17252 posts)
Natasha had a sexy female voice with a Russian accent that I learned to like. That is one of the contributing reasons for my current interest in Russian women who work in the travel industry in a warm weather climate, and enjoy receiving personal care and image services in a culture-friendly salon and spa.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
If you, Ms. {roc_em_soc_em} directed this topic to one particular SLS member, it would mean that you are unable to respond to the replies of one person in the topic who dismisses or counterbalances your own opinions. That would indicate that you are making an indirect attack, which is against the fora policy, by attempting circuitous insulting comments, and stirring the still water in the swamp to arouse the alligators lurking in the deep places.

Since that tactic is used by a certain Wall St. banksta employee, who is a double agent for the Israeli intelligence, you would be demonstrating alliance with member-insulting innuendo. It's not a bad trick. I learned that one watching Boris and Natasha on the 'Rocky & Bullwinkle Show' as a boy. Those Russian double agents were a great character study for a future human behavior psychologist and National Guardsman.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
That quintessential blend of pure higher-consciousness contrasted with the contaminated mass of swirling prejudice gives me reason to join in the perpetual drama of SLS politics.

Cocktails and moonlight scenes are more enjoyable after a day of great contributions from the land of sane and rational beliefs, which bring the light that exposes the crawling bugs under the swamp rocks of ignorance.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
"settle" or not. Reality is that if you perceive others as engaging in behaviors that you disapprove you of, you have a choice. Join them, or continue to behave in a manner that you find appropriate, or simply not post here.

But to start a topic in an area that you are criticizing, and claiming that you aren't posting, then turning around and posting there is a bit on the, how to put it mildly, Ghostish way :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17252 posts)
tracetheguns.o rg/#/states/IL/imports/

In 2009, over 1000 guns recovered in crimes in Illinois were purchased in Indiana. You can find the number of imported and exported "crime guns", trafficked from every state to every other.

You can also see which laws to limit gun traffic are extant in each state. Facts, baby!

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Case studies in personality disorder involve finding a study group, and comparing behaviors with a control group. One of the great contributions to the study of abnormal psychology can include the 21st Century blogosphere.

Where else could a researcher find a study group whose mentality mimics that of surviving billly goats of the WWII mustard gas experiment, who escaped their captivity by finding secret passages into the bayous and swamps of the wild?

Like a missing scene from that movie classic 'Brother, Where Art Thou?' the characters are a source for reality-distortion beliefs. What else could have provided such identifiable characteristics as the life of those who gather at Alice Spooker's Road Kill Restaurant, where the marching tin-pan raccoon band performs nightly?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
So, ya gonna bogart that shit or what?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3977 posts)
Why to avoid them? Let me count the ways....

The forums do NOT represent the general population in ANY way. Nor does it represent the SLS or even the swinging population. It represents those that are willing to put up with the generally low intelligence and high inflammatory rhetoric of those ideologues with too much time and too little sense.

The forums are a bigger time-suck than facebook, another place I ignore.

The general 'political chops' of all but a small handful here sub-standard to almost every other internet forum I comment on.

To be quite blunt, I used these forums to 'test drive' arguments and ideas that I was using in my political volunteering and debating on more knowledgeable and Urbain websites during this last election cycle. My life is FAR too full and busy to remain here spending valuable time after it has served it's limited purpose.

I will however admit to an occasional 'guilty pleasure' in logging on under my other profile and seeing the regulars here still beating the same dead horses.... Reminds me of the 'losers' still riding their bikes around town and hanging out smoking dope that were doing it in high school. Really sad...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
I enjoy the forums because I get insight into how others think. And for many of them, how they manage to not think, when it's inconvenient.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: reasons to avoid the politics forum