reasons to avoid the politics forum : Swingers Discussion 215411101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsreasons to avoid the politics forum
TOPIC: reasons to avoid the politics forum
Created by: roc_em_soc_em The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Neither does Letterman.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16446 posts)
Dan Quayle was a Indiana boy too.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
David Letterman is a liberal idiot. Just Sayin`

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
ZZ, you possess a unique gift for caricature and prose.

CT, thanks for the satiric analysis of the inverse correlation between excessive political forum participation and sexual activity. I hope nobody was dumb or contrived enough to take it seriously.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
Some have it, some don't CT, I wouldn't paint with such a broad brush as you do, or as you did yesterday with the statement that the US has no real enemies (paraphrasing). With a statement like that, I could say that you don't have what it takes. But I wouldn't, because you're not someone I know, and read very little from you, whatever I did read was all left, not left leaning, but pure extreme left, no indication in any of your posts that you're willing to even entertain listening to anyone that disagrees with your opinions.

Now you're criticizing those who say little in other fora as possibly not get laid, so to speak. What a foolish statement, why on earth would you make such a statement? first, what do you know about people that you never met? second, exactly what do you know of what others posts? do you follow each one of their posting history? if you do, I'd say that it's you that isn't seeing much action, because quite frankly that takes a terribly long time to do, and a certain mental instability. Having said that, I wouldn't say that, simply because to me, you're the same as anyone else in these fora, whom I never met.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16446 posts)
I suppose I post here from time to time for the same reason I look at car accidents or pause at the channel that shows Honey Boo Boo modeling.

"But reality is, that for the most part, those who have what it takes to discuss the political topics do, those that do not, find reasons not to :). "

Do we all agree that those who post in the political forums "have what it takes"? I maintain that there are some posters (perhaps a majority of the posts) that come from people that don't have what it takes and perhaps should just post every so often.

To the topic: The site is a sex site. Really. I know, hard to believe but it's what others tell me. Those that stick to the political forums and have nothing to say in any others says to me that, well, maybe you need to get some action. Some hot sex makes you ignore all the political bullshit and get down to the action between your legs. So obvious! An epihany! Those that limit their posts to the political forum aren't getting any sex and aren't attractive to others! I have to be careful here because I have to limit my word to sex ratio. I'll be able to post again after some swing action. :) P.S. Going to a house swing party in three weeks and may have some other possiblities before then.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(327 posts)
Did you ever wonder why the science of human behavior is offered in the curricula of a liberal arts college?

Or did you just wanna play after the game at midnight in the end zone?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
It was just a post here, to inform us that she doesn't like posting here.

It makes little sense to me.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16977 posts)
A life dedicated to drama depicting the human condition is an epoch life.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
I really don't say any body is wrong.I just put my opioin of what I think is right.and I don't threaten anybody like I have been.I just talk,listen,and learn...........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: reasons to avoid the politics forum