now sexual orientation is a reason for asylum : Swingers Discussion 76244
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsnow sexual orientation is a reason for asylum
TOPIC: now sexual orientation is a reason for asylum
Created by: 38specials The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
angel,

No, i'm not a liberal, but i'm not stupid either. If Iraq didn't have something we were interested in we won't have gone there, we would've contained it other ways.

I will say this, I'm not the best conservative there is. On alot of social issues I'm more center than right. I.E abortion... don't give a shit if a woman has one or not.... Gay Marriage.... I say they should be able to marry... why should they be the only men on earth that are happy. On other issue i'm more right... national defense, taxes and fiscal responsibility. I'd probably be more at home in the libertarian party.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
There are american interests in iraq... it's called oil.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Mike,

Why does anyone care about Uganda? What american interests are there? Same as darfur? who gives a shit, do we have interests there? I don't think we should offer anyone asylum for anything.... they're not our problem and just drain our economy, let them deal with the problems at home, we have enough problems here.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Perfect you're correct it is a faster moving slug. I never liked it not even to hunt deer with. I think the military would be better served by coverting all current standard issue weapons to .308 or 7.62x51mm.(i think thats right the ak is 7.62.x39) better man stopper than the 556. IMHO

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Dark,

ALL branches of the US military are required to issue 9mm sidearm the standard issue sidearm for all branches of the us military is the M-9 (berretta 92f), they are the NATO standard round. Some special ops units which you wouldn't qualify for entry into do use .45acp rounds and issue brownings as their standard sidearm but again these are special ops units. The 5.56mm(ammo for the m-16, Car-15) is nothing more than a high velocity .22. and it's used by ever soldier in the US military.

Dark I've got an idea for you... tell an ex-navy seal he is a girl for using a 9mm, when he shoves his m-9 up your ass and pulls the trigger you won't fing it funny... then again you might.

Anytime you want educated on firearms let me know i'll send you a book or two to read.... but you're not to burn them like you liberals like to do.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Yeah but my .38 will kill you just a quick as my 30/30. And my .357 well now thats a GUN!!!

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)

this is not a rare as it would seem. many illegal eastern europeans used that as a reason to get political asylum before 9/11. it is a whole underground thing. there are people who charge anywhere between 2 to 10K who actually write a story and a script for the people to testify to meaning that they were not really gay or discriminated against, etc.

i understand that post 9/11 it has become much more difficult and then people are having much more limited success in the bigger "immigration" port cities like Atlanta, Philly, New York. I am told that Chicago is now the place to go to "get in".

it's not a good thing.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: now sexual orientation is a reason for asylum