myanmar-burma why should we even care : Swingers Discussion 88184
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsmyanmar-burma why should we even care
TOPIC: myanmar-burma why should we even care
Created by: scottyd27
Original Starting post for this thread:
Could someone tell me why I should give a shit? What american interests are there? NOTHING!!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Pete, we did that in iraq and get beat up for it by the libs everyday.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
It is an internal civil war. I believe in self determination and the government is caving in and falling apart. I have no problem with providing advisors, medical needs and equipment through our various departments such as State Department, CIA, DIA etc. We do that around the world, but Burma has not threatened or invaded any other country, nor built, funded or provided asylum to any enemy of the western world. At this point we should monitor but not interfere.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Why shouldn't we get in there to free those people from a dictatorial and brutal government?

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
A beautiful country. Have been there twice. Run by a autocratic government (military junta) that portrays itself as a benevolent leadership, but behind the scenes is brutal towards those who disagree with same.

We only need to be concerned with those who are serving in Burma under U.S. Government assignment. Trade and free market with Burma was suspended by our government and any American over there doing business through European, Asian or other interest not approved by the U.S., is on their own.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Could someone tell me why I should give a shit? What american interests are there? NOTHING!!!

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: myanmar-burma why should we even care