Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › I Believe a game
TOPIC: I Believe a game
Created by: funfor2houston
Original Starting post for this thread:
Two years ago my wife and I lost our warrior . He was a nephew who had fought in the Afghan war . We were really down and out we were the ones who encouraged him to come to Texas . And with his training he could find a job anywhere . But after he was laid to rest about a week later we got a visit . A white dually pickup truck came out our long driveway . A very big man got out and introduced himself Morgan Luttrell . He is a big advocate for vets he sat with us and explained PTSD . A neighbor who was a friend asked him to come by. ..Morgan encouraged us to help with Camp Hope a type of rehab home for vets and first responders .

We have become a donor and every year they have a dinner for donors. Today was our day . One of the lead speakers was Marcus Luttrell ( The Lone Survivor.) he told us about his experience how he dragged his wounded body over 5 miles and how he was eventually saved. Several other speakers . But one speaker that really touched me was an ex police officer from St Louis . The told the story of Nathan Hale a revolutionary war hero . He was known to be a weak person not fit for battle . He was a spy. But he was found and hanged ….His last words were ( I regret I have but one life to give to my country ) …The point he gave what he had and believed in something .

The officer asked us all what do we believe , as he said it could be something like I believe in Chocolate Ice Cream ..nothing negative ……..It was Interesting . There was a lady and her husband school teachers from Dallas who quit their jobs because they believe CRT is something they would not teach . A nurse from Memorial hospital left her job because she believed being forced to get the Covid vaccine after she had worked the front lines was too much , she left her job. Myself , I believe police officers are needed and I believe Stevie Ray Vaughan was the best there ever was .

Is there anything that you believe , that nobody will ever changer your mind ….Play the game

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 11
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Livermore CA US
Username hidden
(132 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Richards TX
Username hidden
(12175 posts)

Sterling Heights MI
Username hidden
(2784 posts)

Sterling Heights MI
Username hidden
(2784 posts)

Richards TX
Username hidden
(12175 posts)

Richards TX
Username hidden
(12175 posts)

San Diego CA US
Username hidden
(13823 posts)

Richards TX
Username hidden
(12175 posts)

Ellsworth ME
Username hidden
(1181 posts)

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4067 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 11
TOPIC: I Believe a game
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.