bin Laden Writing Speech Copy for Dems : Swingers Discussion 86360
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsbin Laden Writing Speech Copy for Dems
TOPIC: bin Laden Writing Speech Copy for Dems
Created by: AkronFunTimes The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Some editorial reaction to Bush's speech last night:

www*editorandpublisher*com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003640595

Editors are not to happy with him.

Jesus, I wish somebody in my party had a sac.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
NEWS FLASH!!!

IPS News, through an anonymous source, announces bin Laden is a democrat and may through his hat in the ring for the 2008 Presidential race. All the other Democrats running have given their support and finances to him since all will be vying for the all important VP job!! Moveon/soros/gore/kerry/bill clinton will announce the move in an ad supporting him soon!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
"I find that those who criticizes Rush are getting their information second-hand. I have enormous respect for his political analysis. He usually takes on a challenge in a very civil manner.

Hannity is good. Medved is ok. I do have trouble with Savage, I will listen to him on occasion but for only a 1/2 hour or so.

I've yet to come across a liberal radio personality that captures my interest in tuning in. Even if I don't agree, if they bring about a coherent message, I'll listen. I am curious, there was a radio network that used to carry liberal talk radio. Last time I heard, they were in bankruptcy...does anyone know if it's still around?"

The reason Rush take on challenges in a civil manner is because he does not let people on the air that disagree with him.

I have listened to Rush fairly often. Hannity, Medved, and Savage I have not listened to, so I have no opinion.

On the liberal dial, I have listened a fair amount (surprise, surprise). Air America was in bankruptcy for a time, but in March 2007 was bought by Mark and Stephen Green, worth 12 billion. If they choose, they could keep going for some time.

I have listened to some Thom Hartman. IMHO, too intellectual for most radio listeners. Brilliant guy, has written books on a number of disparate topics, but too intellectual. I like him, but then I am kinda a nerd. At least that is what my wife, the construction worker, says.

Randi Rhodes is OK, but a bit shrill. Born in New York, she keeps that attitude.

Ed Shultz is probably the lefty Rush. Beer drinking, hunting sports guy. Had a tryout as quarterback for the Raiders (I think. Sure about the tryout, not about the team). Populist to the max. Not affiliated with Air America, with Jones Radio, but carried on many Air America outlets.

I haven't heard a lot of the other liberal talk show hosts, so don't have much of an opinion on them.

And truly, it is a bit boring to listen to people with whom you agree. Much more interesting to listen to those who you don't.

Cheers

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
I find that those who criticizes Rush are getting their information second-hand. I have enormous respect for his political analysis. He usually takes on a challenge in a very civil manner.

Hannity is good. Medved is ok. I do have trouble with Savage, I will listen to him on occasion but for only a 1/2 hour or so.

I've yet to come across a liberal radio personality that captures my interest in tuning in. Even if I don't agree, if they bring about a coherent message, I'll listen. I am curious, there was a radio network that used to carry liberal talk radio. Last time I heard, they were in bankruptcy...does anyone know if it's still around?

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
And that is OK Perfect, Hannity may be the same to you...he is way more truthful than any Lib! You are right the messenger may not be our favorite but it does not affect the truthful message and pointing out the hypocrisy of the left. They are both much more mainstream than the far left and much more honest and truthful.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
If you do listen to Rush, you will find he will correct an error before anyone else even picks it up. He corrects with a BIG announcement and does not whisper or put it hidden in the middle of the paper in small print like the lib's do.

All this Tratiorous talk from the lib's will turn off the public, of which 95% support the troops more than the lib's do.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Nope, the most listened to radio show in America(the libs can't keep one going) has over 20 million listeners daily. When Rush makes a mistake he corrects it, not like the libs NOT denouncing the move on ad. At least he is patriotic and not a traitor as the libs in congress and people of their ilk are.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
At least Rush is factual, more than you can say for the left...you forgive your hero's for drug abuse, keep watching their tv shows and movies. Rush beat the prescription drug addiction, so is not an issue and has never coked it up with the lib's hero's

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Jack

LOL You realize of course that Rush is nothing more than a blog broadcast on radio don't you?

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
now he is a gay fashion guroooo

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: bin Laden Writing Speech Copy for Dems