Zimmerman's wife files for divorce : Swingers Discussion 228746
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsZimmerman's wife files for divorce
TOPIC: Zimmerman's wife files for divorce
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 63   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Probably. Although I'm not really surprised. Irrespective of what happened with Trayvon, he is basically forced to live semi-underground, receives death threats, probably can't get a job anywhere. You'd probably be edgy too. That not an excuse, but it doesn't exactly surprise me.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17592 posts)
This guy clearly has anger management issues. Prolly harmless though.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10381 posts)
I'll let someone else post the details, but it looks like this incident might have George in actual trouble.

But from the article, this is the sort of crap I mean. Seriously? Tinted windows is a news story?

BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. - Local 6 has learned George Zimmerman was pulled over by Florida Highway Patrol troopers in Brevard County.

According to Zimmerman's written warning dated Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:06 a.m., from FHP, Zimmerman had improper tag display on his Honda truck and that his vehicle's excessive tint needed to be corrected.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17592 posts)
See, there you go. That's the spirit.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17592 posts)
One variety of blowhard gas from Virginia seems to have made it's way to Orlando. Local residents have been warned to evacuate quickly. This deadly form of gas bores it's readers to death...

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
It's also been reported that large pockets of the same gas have been found in Chesapeake, VA and in Colts Neck, NJ. This gas grows stronger with post from know it all stalkers and forum cops.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Did you read about the tree huggers, protesting outside of Zimmerman's dwelling, claiming that his daily refuse is the reason for global warming?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
SANFORD (AP) - A strong wind was detected emnating from central Sanford, FL today, sparking an alarm and setting off sulfide detectors for miles around.

The culprit, according to police chief Bray Kinwind, is none other than former neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman, who enjoyed a large bowl of bean-laden chili last night.

In case you need to have it hammered into your skull yet one more time, Zimmerman was acquitted earlier this year on murder charges after following and shooting an unarmed, black, young, Skittle-eating child, or something. His every move will be scrutinized until someone more interesting comes along.

The eastbound wind was determined to have high levels of methanethiol, skatole, and other odiferous compounds. A representative from the Ybor Outdoor Universe of Sulfides, Tellurides, INdoles and Ketones (YOUSTINK) immediately mounted his jet-propelled rhinoceros and headed straight for Sanford.

Traffic along I-4 and FL 528 immediately experienced a 5% reduction in fuel consumption, owing to the strong tailwind. Inbound traffic, however, experienced many accidents due to drivers succumbing to the noxious ass gas.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17592 posts)
I reckon if Zimmerman had a bowl of chilli, some would crawl into Zimmerman's bed to sniff his hairy butt, sometimes obsession is out of control.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Things like speeding tickets shouldn't be of interest to any of us. Do you hear about every speeding ticket George Clooney, Angelina Jolie, or Robin Williams get? If Zimmerman gets so much as a parking citation it's national news.

As for this recent incident, I'm curious to find out what happened. I'm going to guess this is the sort of thing that wouldn't be news if it were anyone else (?) but that's certainly a guess......

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17592 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 63   End
TOPIC: Zimmerman's wife files for divorce