Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 282   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Feeding the children is a much better use of tax monies than surrounding them with armed guards, in my opinion.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Looking_for_you...as much stigma as possible has been taken out of the FREE lunch program, because in most places these days a card is issued to both the free and paid lunch students, so no one knows who is who In the schools that have the free breakfast program, if federally funded, it is not means tested. For those who oppose it by the way....the school lunch program changed the percentage of malnourished kids in the 1960s from as high as 20% in some areas, to virtually ZERO nation wide

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
I will go one further, I feel the school lunch and Breakfast should be available to all kids, this way No kid would have to feel any discomfort by getting a free meal or not, nor would those with the ability to purchase thier own be subject to theft.

To me would be a sensible solution to even the playing field .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
I disagree with you on the school lunch program. For many many children, it is their only meal of the day. I have zero problems feeding hungry kids.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
school lunch progam.another goverment money hole.trash it,get ride of it.it breds dependents.it is kicks back for companys

...and you thought I was exaggerating huh?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
school lunch progam.another goverment money hole.trash it,get ride of it.it breds dependents.it is kicks back for companys ....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Logic and anti-logic are indistinguishable to those who view life in the mirror.

Very true.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
It's a mixed-up, shook-up, drug-crazed world...

Inspired by Rusha...R_U_S_H_A... Queen of Oxycontin GOPoopland.

Savior of Gulag girls in pigtails.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
.....Gotta LOVE this Fox news talk radio inspired ploy to claim that calling out racism is racist, that stopping a bully is bullying, and that calling out the intolerant is intolerance...How the weak minds of the gullible can be swayed SO easily bu untreated drug addicts, seminary school dropouts, and so called "news" people who were fired from every other legitimate news agency just amazes me

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Logic and anti-logic are indistinguishable to those who view life in the mirror.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 282   End
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal