You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal : Swingers Discussion 2156771062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsYou can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 282   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Block him, if everyone blocks that pudgefest, he'll go back where he belongs, under the bridge :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16446 posts)
You got that right a true waste of time.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Pity Party is not worth wasting time on. I should sue for the amount of time wasted reading his idiotic posts.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
There is a contingent of people that has decided to completely ignore the fat midget troll. He can play with his friends the OutHouse and that other one pretending to have wife ;).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16446 posts)
Since certain folks are on a time out from me I find it quite pleasant again

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
LMAO@3Bills hell im 5 10 and weigh 244 lbs,,,Is that 3 bills too? No pun intended.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4931 posts)
Found it:

"BTW...why would you put he is "very athletic" in your profile when pictures clearly show "he' are at least 40 pounds overweight? "

LOL! Dude, you are claiming to be 250#, chances are fairly good that you're sporting a good 3 bills there pudgy. But lets pretend that you don't. At 5'8 and 250lbs you bucket of lard you. And all those certs from the, how to put it mildly the zoftic contingent, and you talk about a man that you would give up your nuts to look like? oh never mind, you did give up your nuts, you blank shooter you! ;)

I think I may just block you again for a bit.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16446 posts)
He made a remark that I believe was meant towards your husband. Something about him being overweight.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
Pity Party is Kaput to me......

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
Shade...your statement is what Polifact calls"Mostly false" Obama has submitted his budget request each year he has been in office. He proposed his fiscal year 2013 budget proposal on Feb. 13, 2012. House Republicans put it up for a floor vote. The result: 414-0 against. Such votes are taken "just as a means of embarrassing the president and his party," said Patrick Louis Knudsen, a senior fellow with the conservative Heritage Foundation. So...I hope Louis Knudsen's opinion isn't too "Liberal biased" for you

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 282   End
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal