You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal : Swingers Discussion 2156771052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsYou can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 282   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Z_Z..."she" is a total fraud and a whack job...and blocked to boot

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
A spokeswoman for the first lady says that Michelle Obama currently has a staff of 24.

Hot damn, 24 people! the largest number of staffers in the history of FLOTUS.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
She's a R_U_S_H_A_secret agent. GOPoopland poltical spam queen.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
pp

Why can't you answer my questions? My questions were about certs.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Why are you speaking for her PM69? Do you know first hand this is the case? I doubt it...when you look up delusions of grandeur and psychotic narcissist syndrome in the dictionary, there is a picture of this sick broad holding up her 1st place ribbon at the annual worst facial sun damage contest. If she had any, or anyone even KNEW her (I have lifestyle friends in her area, NONE of them do) she would accept them...I'm actually surprised she hasn't created dummy accounts and send them to herself....this chic has "issues" to say the least

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
"maybe she can get some of the people who gave her and her chubster hubby certs to come so she has someone to talk to...oh wait...they HAVE no certs...LOL...never mind "

What is the big deal about certs? Do you have a problem understanding that some people choose not to accept them?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
PP

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Don't want Who? ;-P

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
Oh...LOL Is Sed still stalking me like the useless trailer trash rag she is.....sorry...can't see her posts, put her sagging azz on ignore. maybe she can get some of the people who gave her and her chubster hubby certs to come so she has someone to talk to...oh wait...they HAVE no certs...LOL...never mind

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
The Trolls don't want him either :)

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 282   End
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal