You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal : Swingers Discussion 2156771041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsYou can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 282   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wonder why they're so angry and jaded. What could possibly be bothering them to such an extent that they sound as if they're suffering an aneurism with each post that they make.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16802 posts)
"this mental and physical midget known as Pipi, actually posted some shit about male swingers becoming fisher buds as non existent, implying that it's all about sex with no friendship interests.."

PP and Ghost always make me think of Reagan's quote

" "It's not that our liberal friends are ignorant, it's just thatthey know so much that isn't so."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17118 posts)
:P Ditto.

Want to laugh? this mental and physical midget known as Pipi, actually posted some shit about male swingers becoming fisher buds as non existent, implying that it's all about sex with no friendship interests...do you know how hard I laughed when I got the screen capture!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16802 posts)
"Please share Perfect. "

We love sharing with you and B.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17118 posts)
Please share Perfect.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16802 posts)
On this site and others the "cert" process was supposed to only be a way to say you know "this couple is real and match their profile". It would have been a good thing until it started being used as a scorecard. Again I sure miss the lifestyle before the net came along and fucked it up. We had a few morons coming out to our club as well, but the sheer number of yo-yo's, looky lews, guys impersonating couples and bi fems, and just plain phony's and fakes has increased to where it's a nightmare to weed through it all. I see why many don't accept certs now.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
"*sigh* why do people stoop to such things..... "

I know why.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17118 posts)
We had a libtard member sometime back that went about contacting cert members with accusations and insults. This sick individual I believe is on vacation. There are a good many reasons not to accept or give certs. Liberal nut cases is just one of them.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
Sed goes through a lot of trouble having her picture taken with other forum members if she's a fake.

*sigh* why do people stoop to such things.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19818 posts)
Oh I forgot to add. I have met a few couples that do not do certs because they have been with couples that they have nothing good to say about the experience but know they will see them again in a social setting. Rather than saying something like: They were really fat, stunk and were lousy in bed they just say nothing about anybody.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 282   End
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal