You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal : Swingers Discussion 21567710261
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsYou can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Start   261 to 270 of 282   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm sure Outdoors has a cousin who's stepdad's brother knows the Queen of England.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16808 posts)
You don't have to bow to anyone, you're a nobody, so it's of no relevance whom you bow to, as far as the world is concerned you can bow or not bow, no one really cares.

People who run this world have a different protocol than a Joe Nothing from Bumfuck, Nowhere!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
is the queen of england some kind of god or just a person?.sorry but I don't bow to anybody,I'am a free man.free people don't bow to anybody.....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Says the non-swinging guy with no pics of him or the wife...

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Interestingly, Democrats expressed no outrage when FLOTUS touched the Queen of England. Mouth breathers!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Sexiest First Lady ever, at least since Jackie. Woman haters: It's your loss.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Sure, blabbermaster. Psychobabble must be popular in Colorada, the State of Multiple Mass Murders.

Columbine. Aurora.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6886 posts)
fjep, I don't like Bohner but I do hope he is up on his shots now that you mention it. He probably should have had on a full body condum since he was that close to her.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(321 posts)
The person who created this topic to incite three bug eaters into service is a midtown Manhattan wind-pissing advocate.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6886 posts)
Republic-con Party punkritude is like a bad tattoo. You can't scrape it off.

Three Stooge Republic-con Party anxiety often manifests itself in bad fashion analysis.

Wearing only Three Republic-con Party Stooge fashion label clothing is a requirement for Republic-con Party road kill warriors. The 'Bug Eater' brand is popular at Alice Spooker's Junkyard glamour conventions.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6886 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Start   261 to 270 of 282   End
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal