You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal : Swingers Discussion 21567710251
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsYou can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Start   251 to 260 of 282   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Perfect don't pay to much attention to 8inch he gets stoned and comes on here with his BS.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
What kind of thick skulls do Rev. Wright and President Obama have?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16965 posts)
"It's all a crock of shit but your fairie tales were pounded into your thin, and later, thick skulls. "

So tell us what you think of Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam with their Ezekiel's Wheel??

"The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Mother Plane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them unidentified flying objects (UFOs). Ezekiel, in the Old Testament, saw a wheel that looked like a cloud by day but a pillar of fire by night. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said that that wheel was built on the island of Nippon, which is now called Japan, by some of the Original scientists. It took $15 billion in gold at that time to build it. It is made of the toughest steel. America does not yet know the composition of the steel used to make an instrument like it. It is a circular plane, and the Bible says that it never makes turns. Because of its circular nature it can stop and travel in all directions at speeds of thousands of miles per hour. He said there are 1,500 small wheels in this Mother Wheel, which is a half mile by a half mile [800 m by 800 m]. This Mother Wheel is like a small human-built planet. Each one of these small planes carry three bombs"

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16965 posts)
"Mussie" friends or Greek Zeus/Jesus freaks and friends? What's the diff? All religions believe their book and "god" is right and others are hell bound.

It's all a crock of shit, but your fairie tales were pounded into your thin, and later, thick skulls.

Sperm and eggs have souls? Nope... Neither do humans.

Christians make fun of other religions, but you're called blasphemous if you make fun if Jesus and the dumb-ass followers.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(2103 posts)
RE: Bowing.

I understand what you all are talking about, when it comes to bowing.

But the US President, is not just anyone, and he interacts with others, he, just like they, need to treat people with respect, he and his spouse need to behave civilly and respectfully and adhere to that country's protocol (where ever they travel).

Touching the Queen of England is an admission that Michelle has no manners.

As to her rolling her eyes while in public, is proof, yet again that she has no manners and resorts to what comes naturally to her when she's upset or irritated.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16444 posts)
M

You're right.......again. That was Ghost. All the Libtards sound alike. :-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16965 posts)
Bloggers with tiny brains post topics with short and long-tail urls, because they have not thoughts of their own.

Blogging bugs.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6978 posts)
You got that right we are a free people. I don't bow to no one. But you have King Obama that bows to all his mussie friends

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
*I'm sure Outdoors has a cousin who's stepdad's brother knows the Queen of England. *

No no no sexy, that's Ghost ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16444 posts)
you touch me ,no you touch me.what bunch of fucking bullshit.the people of this world are what.get the fuck out here.you act like the queen is your god,bow down to her if you must.but I don't want the potus bowing down to nobody.he represents me.I'am what.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Start   251 to 260 of 282   End
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal