You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal : Swingers Discussion 21567710241
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsYou can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Start   241 to 250 of 284   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You can go suck a racist pig dick.... Until you prove any religion, let alone Christianity, keep sucking.

Until you can prove that Book.Involving.Bullshit.Lies.Excrement.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
You have a really boring life. Your page clearly says you are not swinging. Yet, you have time to post here 24/7.

Why do you type in refererence to me? Why address me? Your racism is evident. Even your racist co-signers see that and your disdain for me.

Why are you still writing and addressing me? Why do you always use the same names, of the same black politicians? It's been redundant.....

Have you nothing better to do with your life than call me names? You follow me room to room and post in reference to me. Your obsession is dully noted.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
"Now name some of those dumbass FOX anchors, preferably white ones, that believe these childish fairy tales? Didn't think you would....."

It's YOU that thinks religion is fairy tales. It's YOU that has no comment on the black leaders that believe. It's YOU that is a racist pig.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
One of the most interesting dimensions of higher-consciousness thought and reasoning is to contrapose a single element of insane politics with an alternate paradigm. This has been done in another topic, as antithesis to this topic.

The brief:

'You can take th gal out of the Gulag, but you can't take the Gulag out of the gal.'

Magic Crayolas make a difference on the benches and merry-go-rounds of Central Park. Crayolas made in America.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Now name some of those dumbass FOX anchors, preferably white ones, that believe these childish fairy tales? Didn't think you would.....

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
Those are your chosen topics. Your obsession. You can suck a racist pig dick up, til you hiccup... Since you like pigs so much. You are hopeless. Got the attention you seek? We get it... Those are names the GOP tellls you to hate.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
Jessie Jackson believes in fairy tales

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Martin Luther King Jr. believed in fairy tales.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Outd,

James had rhymes, rhythm and blues...

No soul though.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)

No comments on Farrakhan, Wright, or Obama? You're a racist pig!

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Start   241 to 250 of 284   End
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal