You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal : Swingers Discussion 21567710231
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsYou can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Start   231 to 240 of 282   End
User Details are only visible to members.

You think I slandered you by asking you a question? hahahaha Did you get legal advice from a box of Cheerios or a Magic 8 Ball?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17149 posts)
A young lad named Spartacus plays soccer in Central Park. Spartacus sees Crayolas from 300 yards away. Spartacus is a secret service agent, dressed as a soccer player enjoying a day in the park.

A Gulag girl can think she can hide her Crayons and secret messsages to her secret agents in the park, but Spartacus will see and find the enemy agents.

Spartacus is assigned to protecting Sasha, Malia, and Michelle. Try to find Spartacus. Dare Spartacus to stop you.

Spartacus eats enemy agents like an ale-lover eats salty pretzels at the pub. Spartacus plays dartball with anti-terrorist darts.

Spartarcus speaks the language of Gulag girls who think they outclass girls they insult as 'ghetto girls.'

Spartacus played football in an American ghetto neighborhood, close to a barrio neighborhood. Spartacus was recruited by the FBI when he graduated from college. Spartacus is grateful to work for the Secret Service.

Can you see Spartacus when you play in the park, Gulag girl?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
If a GOPooper tried to score an easy goal on America's sexiest goalkeeper, Hope Solo could put a leglock on his neck that would snuff his foolish field play in less than three seconds.

Keep that in mind when dealing with a GOPooper who thinks he can score easily.

Technique foils assault. An ocean wave is an inexorable power.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Perfect,

8mm racist piglet is working toward deleting this thread. Please don't let him.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16827 posts)
This is my second request for you cease and desist this filth.

If you do not delete this as I requested the site to do, they will be co-defendants.

Once again. Delete this slander.

Apologize, and cease from further slander.

Will you please remove this libel slander? This is my second official request.

Upon my third request, I will take legal action.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
Seems I touched a nerve. lol . It was a question that could have been answered with simple 'yes' or 'no'. Your response makes it clear to me what the answer is.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17149 posts)

So you have disdain for those who believe in fairy tales. What characteristics do us fairy tale believers have that we can't see the truth?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17149 posts)
Whether they are black or white, or off-white like you...

They believe in a book of bullshit and fairy tales, as you do.

Now, prove this book is not fairy tales?

We are all waiting..... Take your time proving its real.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
You can go suck a racist pig dick.... Until you prove any religion, let alone Christianity, keep sucking.

Until you can prove that Book.Involving.Bullshit.Lies.Excrement.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
You have a really boring life. Your page clearly says you are not swinging. Yet, you have time to post here 24/7.

Why do you type in refererence to me? Why address me? Your racism is evident. Even your racist co-signers see that and your disdain for me.

Why are you still writing and addressing me? Why do you always use the same names, of the same black politicians? It's been redundant.....

Have you nothing better to do with your life than call me names? You follow me room to room and post in reference to me. Your obsession is dully noted.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Start   231 to 240 of 282   End
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal