You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal : Swingers Discussion 21567710221
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsYou can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Start   221 to 230 of 282   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sure thing, bubber.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
ZZ you must stay out of the bottle. You are a waste of space on here with you dribble. I am sure DHS has no use for you unless they use you to show what happens to someone who fell on his head one to many times.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"8

You think I slandered you by asking you a question? hahahaha Did you get legal advice from a box of Cheerios or a Magic 8 Ball?"

"and I love watching Libtards have meltdowns."

"Now I can see why you're overly critical of religion. I understand. From now on I will only refer to it as your 'bottom incident' with a male religious leader."

----------------

I explained and requested twice, and now for the third time. Please delete those posts in which you include me in your assumptions, statement, or as you called it, "a question"

Please refrain from child sex and abuse assumptions, statements, or as you called it questions, in reference of me. I find that very insulting, disturbing, and outright sick.

In my responses, I showed absolutely zero indication that I was joking on the seriousness of my next actions. Adults having sex with children is not a joking matter. You even had the audacity to use clergy members in your sick postings. Evidence of my serious offense taken on this matter is recorded in my report of your comments. I then requested your apology and deletion of these sick posts, not once, but twice.

You return and added "lol" instead of apologizing and deleting these posts. Those posts I reported as well. In addition, I wrote a note to the profile review User here. I expressed to them the sickness in your posts and my offense.

Today, January 24th, 2013, at approximately 1:55 pm, I am formally informing you of my future legal actions. My attorney and I will be in contact with the owners and profile reviewers of Swinglifestyle (SLS).

Sir and/or Ma'am, user(s), posting as paid members, username "perfectmatch69":

I will no longer post on this subject of felonious acts of sex with underage children. You have slandered and libeled (including, but not limited to) my username, legal name, image and likeness and associated personal businesses, through your sick perversions, causing embarrassment and harm.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Meet me near midnight. Look for a Shadow.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Let's play. Name your pub, time and place. Your choice. Arrive alone.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Damn it, I can't see his drivel. It looks like a lot fun! :/

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
You can put a secret agent in Central Park with a mission of American terrorism, but you can't take the body of the secret agent out of the park when her mission fails.

The FBI provides special body-removal services from local New York parks and pubs.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Now I can see why you're overly critical of religion. I understand. From now on I will only refer to it as your 'bottom incident' with a male religious leader.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17107 posts)
Girls think Spartacus is sexy. Guys think Spartacus is cool. Spartacus looks like a Brazilian soccer national champion.

Some players in the park are invited by Spartacus to the local pub for an ale and a game of darts. Some secret agents are never seen again.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
I love watching Libtards have meltdowns.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17107 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Start   221 to 230 of 282   End
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal