You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal : Swingers Discussion 2156771021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsYou can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 282   End
User Details are only visible to members.
8 inch I may be wrong about one thing. But am sure she is worried that her time of free loading off the US people will end someday. Her 8 years of free vacations will be over.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
VAC,

I'm surprised your seeing eye dog didn't trick you into going into traffic and ending your life that is dominated by internet rumors and buffoonery.

Only you and The Donald are still talking this insane stuff. Enjoy the rest of your miserable lives.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
This fool is past his expiration date. But, he represents the Right to the fullest! Not replying to his troll tatics any longer. At least 69 years old and no certs. It would take a brain transplant and a time machine for anyone to be remotely interested in these artifacts.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
She's afraid that the proof will come out that he was not born in the US, and they will get put out on the street. No more free ride on the American people. Hell I would be nervous too.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Being a psycho troll isn't the province of any particular political alignment.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19121 posts)
HFT,

All kidding aside, please stop. No one looks like an ape, no one acts like an ape. While you're free to think what you want, you are doing disservice to all people on this globe when you make such horrid/racist statements.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Are you really 69 yrs old? Or just a troll? Your behavior is very childish. The jewel of the family, and the smartest one, too, huh?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
State of the Union address:

Why is Michelle so disgustingly angry looking, all the time?! seriously, even when she smiles, it's like a nervous twitch. WTF?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I just think racist comments about the first lady comming from common trailer trash is just too laugahable to let sink into obscurity

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Bobby I think you look at Obammy as the emperor, and you just love his fancy new duds since you think in the end he is looking out for you.... I can't wait until you get an awakening

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 282   End
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal