You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal : Swingers Discussion 215677102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsYou can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 282   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Isn't it great to live in a country where we can make fun of and talk shit about our leaders, and not worry about loosing our heads for it. "

Not true, a airport guard was jailed for remarks about our chosen one. Secret Service agent fired. Anwar al-Awlaki was blown up for his speech, along with his son.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
"Ya, I dislike women so much I fuck them every chance I get."

Spoken like a true gentlemen.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Rubio's drink of water was hilarious. It doesn't imply his ability to lead one way or the other, that shit was just plain funny. His attempts to not break eye contact with the camera was awesome. His constant dry mouth was a trip too.

I forget if I posted it here or not, but here's a great "recap" of his speech.

youtube . com/watch?v=FtZuqR97EFI

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
It is natural that the commentators on each side would make a big deal of meaningless faux pas. The righties thought it was a big deal when Obama made his 57 state gaffe. Lefties are having a field day with Rubio's drink of water.

These media dolts are playing to the simpletons on both sides. Anyone who buys into any of it should feel stupid - just like HFT!

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
"Yes, Michelle is a cheap date. Just give her a banana"

To date, this is the most disgusting comment I've seen anywhere in this forum.

Also, anyone care to comment about Boehner sulking in the background or are we only allowed to call out Dems/liberals/non-GOP type folk around here for their behavior?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
HFT, you are disgusting.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16305 posts)
And I would bet that the public paid more to indulge Nancy Reagan's tastes than for Michelle's.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
The wife of the right's greatest icon often made her husband defer a decision until she consulted her astrologer. And this doofus complains about Michelle Obama's dining habits.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
vacpl, what would you do with your time if you weren't stalking the Obamas' shopping habits?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Washington Post

Michelle Obama dined at Fiola last night Posted by Maura Judkis on February 14, 2013 at 12:55 pm Michelle Obama checked another top D.C. restaurant off of her list last night. The first lady dined at Fiola, where chef Fabio Trabocchi’s wife and wine director John Toigo tweeted about pairing wines for their special guest.

Still getting the free ride on will it ever stop

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 282   End
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal