Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 282   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Roc, that is racist, seriously because you hear a word you don't like you ASSUME it is because she is black. At the least it is very bigoted, at the worst racist.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Roc YOU are the one that brought up that she is black. YOU made the correlation between black and Ghetto.

Think about it...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Here is your first statement in this thread:

"Why is the term Ghetto always used to refer black ppl whose behaviors and attitudes do seem appropriate by others? I find it extremely racist... "

Now you're claiming that you didn't say this? are you imbibing?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17261 posts)
Yes we know she is white, you USE her and her race every time you fuck up to try to get out of it.

Racist chicken shit!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Now go take your wife to the barn, give her some sugar cubes and get her bedded down for the night..

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
What? She is white. I know how much you hate interracial couples but it's still a fact. My wife is white. Get over it FJ.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Besides trying to hide behind your wives skirt...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Bullshit. You throw up her being white every time you get called on your shit. You are disgusting!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"See how fucking racist you are? You try to use your "white" wife as some sort of prize. Just like the white slave owners did when they fucked their slaves."

Wow. What kind of crazy shit is that? A racist wouldn't marry outside their race. Well, I guess I don't have to tell YOU that, huh?

I do consider my wife a prize. Someone to cherish for the rest of my days.

Your wife still pulling the plow?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
"Yep, I'm a racist. Didn't you make a similar claim against SA? Another black man married to a white woman? "

See how fucking racist you are? You try to use your "white" wife as some sort of prize. Just like the white slave owners did when they fucked their slaves.

Disgusting piece of racist trash!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 282   End
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal