You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal : Swingers Discussion 21567710161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsYou can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 282   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Did you ever notice that Obamma in never refered to as Half white?"

Yes, it's forbidden. The last 3 journalist that did, were never heard from again.

Some call it a conspiracy.

Never, say never....

What is the meaning of that post? Why is it about his color and bi-racial blood?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Did you ever notice that Obamma in never refered to as Half white?

Are those who fail to recognize that he is half black, and half white Racists too?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Yeah , I know . typical if they have nothing else to say , out comes the insults, curse words, or in those really dire moments "Racist " comes into play.

Libs are all the same, very intolerant.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Looking isn't it amusing that the person who was trying to pin a tag on you has clearly shown himself for the racist he is.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Roc- sorry I wasn't able to reply to you soon enough, When I see the Word Ghetto my first reaction to the word remind me of the Ghetto's Of Poland. Not just the Jews, but Catholics,Christians, and Gypsys all cast out by the Germans awaiting their fate. It reminds me of the poor conditions and slovenly dressed people that were housed there until their Disposal.

I find it quite funny that People can come to the conclusion that certain words are of a Racist connotation, not unlike how certain posters feel they need to throw out when they see anything they do not agree with , or feel they can honestly respond to. All typical of the liberal mindset.

Can the word ghetto be used to describe in an unflattering way to describe some one ? yes. Can it be a dig at ones appearance ? yes. So can many other words and or comments .

When those who immediately see a correlation of a word in connection with the color of a persons skin and nothing more, There are deep seated issues .

Such a person should ask themselves why they have such a thought process? Or is that all that person thinks of is the color of another person's skin? Ironic that certain posters always resort to "race " being the issue. Maybe it is time for them to find a new windmill to chase.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
NK, actually it is and you know it is.

Fucking racistards.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
What? It's just a term you use when you question the accuracy of a statement.

It's not racist...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2659 posts)
"Honest injun!"

This little tidbit from the Hypocrite that spends all of his time calling others racist.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"Take the term Red neck or cowboy, you think white people, but i have know plenty of black red necks and cowboys."

Honest injun!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2659 posts)
Cowboy Troy comes to mind...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 282   End
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal