You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal : Swingers Discussion 21567710151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsYou can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 282   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HFT, you are right. Don't forget "N##### Lover"

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
**Answer the question...if Michelle Obama was white would the term ghetto been utilized to describe her behavior..**

I asked you first, you've been jiggling around the answer without answering for days now. Do you think that only blacks reside in ghettos?

**its a simple yes or no question...lets cut the bull shit.**

So was mine, in fact, I and numerous others provided you with various explanations to point out your racist tendency in your assumption. So please, the question is simple. Debate 101, you answer a question that was posed to you first, you then proceed to ask yours.

**Why are you avoiding the question with pointless definitions and transcendence...what a joke...continue telling lies to yourself as you sit there thinking how pc you are when everyone sees what you really mean by using the term ghetto instead of the word you really want to use to describe her. **

Sweetheart, again and again I pointed out to you that you are wrong, in addition to being wrong, emotional and filled with attitude you're kind of like Bobby, you refuse to learn.

You come back when you've calm down, looked at yourself in the mirror and asked;"Why do I think that only blacks live in ghettos, what happened in my life to make me become such a bigot."

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16535 posts)
Is moochelle white? What have you got against white people? Or should we say white people that don't agree with you?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
It's a pity Mrs Obama was seated at dinner beside the person who has, perhaps more than anyone, brought disgrace and harm to America . Then this domestic terrorist leader put his hand on her and said something that we can assume was entirely in bad taste. Her honest emotional reaction was entirely better than he deserves. Better than throwing her food at him or sticking a fork in his face.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
You called me a racist, but claimed I called you one?

You are priceless. I did not call you a racist.

You just contradicted your prior posts where you introduced race.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
You opt for the Racist when ever you have issues, what can i say I can't tell you why you do it but it is within your posting traits.

Do you want me to start posting for you, when you find yourself in trouble looking for something to post instead of resorting to calling eveyone you disagree with a racist? I mean I don't mind , but it would be kind of silly.

Listen I can continue this in the am , I am heading to soak in my hottub. You keep chasing those windmills.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
"Yeah , I know . typical if they have nothing else to say , out comes the insults, curse words, or in those really dire moments "Racist " comes into play.

Libs are all the same, very intolerant."

You brought up the word race and racist into that last part of the discussion.

And.... Didn't you just type this? And called me those same things? Show me where I cursed at you please?

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
are there any true pure white,black,yellow,red,or any color inbetween people in the world.me ,I'am byist,I like women.fuck the men..........BS,,,,,o,all people are byist to some degree,some more then others.

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Me thinketh you are the racist running around the forums, but hey Don Quiote keep charging those windmills, you may even slay one .

You entertain me so please keep it going. You and your fellow race baiter giving me something to laugh at, so please don't stop.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
"Yeah , I know . typical if they have nothing else to say , out comes the insults, curse words, or in those really dire moments "Racist " comes into play.

Libs are all the same, very intolerant."

Me thinketh that someone has a paranoia.

Libs are all the same.....isn't there a broader rang of types of liberals than there are conservatives? Conservatives more so think alike, you don't think?

But funny you should bring that word up, and follow it with a post about Obama's racial makeup. You said his white side is NEVER mentioned. Feeling left out are ya?

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 282   End
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal