You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal : Swingers Discussion 21567710141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsYou can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 282   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Still wondering what the white rural version of a "ghetto" is ...I mean there has to be a name for a place with chrome trailers, broken major appliances in the yard, 1975 pickup trucks up on blocks, and inbred kids playing barefoot on a parking lot full of broken glass while their Moms are in MuMus watching judge Judy eating food stamp bought Twinkies and their 5 fathers of her 7 kids are either on the road with the carnival or 14 month behind in child support...(See how racism can cut both ways?)

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
You really make me laugh , I get it now. You have problems with comprehenssion as well as being intolerant. You see your actions are very telling, go ahead report report report.

Now if your "claims " are to be understood perhaps your posting history dictates how things you percieve happen. Or maybe just maybe Your actions dictate how things turn out.

I love to see people like you who cry wolf all the time Claiming "Racism" whenever you feel your intellect ( or lack of)is failing you, you Cry out for help. To see your kind looking for the a hand out here on of all things a silly web site, I can imagine how you act in real life. you must be a riot in real time, Maybe you should see about getting your own reality show ,I would watch honestly I would..... you amuse me , please keep it up

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
"Ps - I never get mad, I never post angry"

You just take bubble baths....

We would hate to see your "angry" posts.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
As if we haven't seen enough white ghetto women on Jerry Springer ;).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Don't slander me repeatedly, personally attack me, and you won't be reported. Read the rules if you don't understand what I mean.

Now, it's not like I'm Sed, who blocks everyone when they embarrass her without name calling.

Remember that thread she made to ridicule Robert, hidden in a fake job story?

I pointed out the lies, and my thread was deleted. No explanation.

Now, would you like or me to cut our quote from just yesterday about calling me a racist? Doesn't that go directly against your claim this is a tactic of liberals?

And why did you cry to us about Obama NEVER, EVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER being referred to as half white? Would that have made you vote for him?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
***Thanks for clearing up any doubt that you're not a racist****

In case you are too obtuse to see what you wrote.... I understand what the use of a double negative means, nice try at swaying what you post meant. If you want to see a true racist look in the mirror.

keep chasing those windmills Don

Ps - I never get mad, I never post angry, you see these are just words, Nothing more, they don't even hurt! I know that with every report button you push , I am willing to bet you are seeing red through your already clouded eyes.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
"You opt for the Racist when ever you have issues, what can i say I can't tell you why you do it but it is within your posting traits.

Do you want me to start posting for you, when you find yourself in trouble looking for something to post instead of resorting to calling eveyone you disagree with a racist? I mean I don't mind , but it would be kind of silly."

No commentary necessary.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
I did not call you a racist then, or yesterday.

Can you read?

I said you cleared it up.....

Shall I cut and paste where you clearly called me a racist? I know I had your goat yesterday, which accounted for your quiet time here. I don curse you, don't call you names, and it pisses you off. Those are tactics of HFT. When the names get called, the readers start skipping and skim reading looking for adult conversations....

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
"If Michelle were white, she would be called a, "red neck", racist."

Wrong! If Michelle were republican and white she would be called a racist. If she were republican and black she would be called a traitor. Obama if he was conservative and black he would be called a Uncle Tom, as Joe was many times when he used to post here.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
8inch- You are alot like NK so i will prod your memory for you

****Looking,

Thanks for clearing up any doubt that you're not a racist. You say all the black Repuplicans are good guys, Democrats are racists, Black democrats are uncle Toms.... Did we miss anything?

Any white politicians that are "uncle Toming" for either side?

All of your opinions on guns is the way it should be? That's the way the laws should be, and no more Amendments to the way you like the constitution? **

No need for aplogies I know you spew soo much vile shit that you forget where you pop the Race accusations. This sir, ( I use this term very sarcasticly to describe you) are the typical misinformed liberal Zealot.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 282   End
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal