You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal : Swingers Discussion 21567710131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsYou can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 282   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh hell you don't have to tell me that I'M walking around Walmart in Dothan Alba

Username hidden
(574 posts)
Seduction4two...Don't be getting all PC and over sensitive on us know...after all, everyone knows the conditions I described DO exist..."If the show fits" ...as they say

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Sweettart,,,,ahh yes...Honey Boo Boo...behold "for profit" educational media...THIS is why we need to spend .093% of the federal budget on NPR and PBS..,so ALL of the next generation don't grow up to be nincompoops The really funny thing is, there is a large percentage of Red State America and Red County Blue State America who don't realize the dark satire....to them, Honey Boo Boo is just another day in the trailer park

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
(See how racism can cut both ways?) *

As always a day late, a dollar short, story of your life. Reading the thread before opening mouth, and lodging foot deeply into the esophagus is highly advisable.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Looking,

Recall that thread the Sed created about how she contacted companies and set up 4 interviews? She mentioned creating and accepting a job. At the same time, she ridiculed Robert, ya know spiking the football?

The dates didn't add up, the story appeared dated, and cookie cut. I point out the inconsistencies.

My thread was deleted (see note below) and I was accused of calling Sed out. You can't see the bias?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Agreed Fj, seems Don has a mission, he is trying to take down every Windmill he see's.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Sweet, trailer trash is not limited to color, or nationality, or religious background.

He is trying to trick others into the same reasoning he has.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I call them honey boo bios or trailer trash

Username hidden
(574 posts)
"Still wondering what the white rural version of a "ghetto" is"

Another racist liberal who thinks the word "ghetto" has to do with color.

Most liberals are clueless, the rest are racist idiots.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
" 11-Jan-13 02:17 PM [EST] Subject: Seduction4Two

If you do not get along with Seduction4Two, please block her. Calling someone out with threads such as, "Sed's Perfect Job" is inappropriate. Thank you. ProfileReview"

I only mention the jobs she bragged about creating... But I called her out? Did she not call out Robert with that thread?

My thread was deleted. See a pattern here now? More Crowe Pie with your meal?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 282   End
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal