Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 282   End
User Details are only visible to members.
8inch , I am not sure what you are looking for ? perhaps a ptiy party? I don't know , I don't think you will get that here.

Maybe you can start your own group to espouse your hatred for people you despise..... this way nothing you post will EVER be erased. Does that help you feel better about yourself now?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
Did you mean:

The show fits?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
I guess the shoe fit...LOL

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
"What is that word I am looking for??? oh I remember , don't be a Hater. It is unbecomming."

Sounds more like a phrase, than a word, for which you were reaching to the depths of your mind to find.

So, it is "hating" Sed for that new job she created?

A job we knew nothing of, until she came in here beating her chest about?

And at the same damn time, was thumbing her nose at Robert?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
what is wrong with pajama shopping? I do it all the time from the comfort of my recliner most afternoons in the winter. Retired life is good, don't be a hater.

I don't have to wear slippers though My floors are toasty warm thanks to Wisbro and thier innovations in radiant floor heating systems.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
Why does it matter what happens with Her or anyone else's job?

do you see maybe that creating a post calling out another might be why it was pulled down? or does that just go right over your head?

Try living your life, try occupying your own mind. It helps keep things in perspective.

What is that word I am looking for??? oh I remember , don't be a Hater. It is unbecomming.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
Ask Sed to post here more details about her new job?

I can't, or I will be "calling her out".

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
The land of pajama and house shoe shoppers!

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Ok, so on top of it all you're clearly thick.

I'll use simple words,

Your silly notion has been debunked like 2 pages ago. Try originality.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
I fail to see any reasoning. Other than when certain posters cannot force thier will upon a disenting opinion , one of three things pop up. 1- Insults are relayed.... 2- Curse words are thrown out.... 3- Race is brought into the picture....

Now I have no clue why the site takes down any posts, or why whole threads are removed. personally I hate to see anything removed, because it sanitizes the whole idea of expression. Since I am not the one running this site Ask the webmaster. It still doesnt explain certain reactions now does it?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 282   End
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal